Meeting a new friend

(Lukas's (me) POV)

As I sit down, I ask the bartender for a drink. Something strong, probably. As I wait, I see someone else sit down next to me.
"You look new, you been here before?" They ask. I look at them and think damn, she's kinda cute. I reply  "Yup, first time here. How about you?" 
"Oh, I've been here for a bit. My names Tsu, nice to meet you, what's your name?" She says, offering a handshake. I take it and respond
"Well Tsu, nice to meet you. Name's Lukas." You then get your alcoholic beverage. So does she.

"So, what do you do here for fun, Tsu?"
"Oh, we usually talk about how our live has been and mess around mostly. Katsuki is mostly a chill dude, so you don't need to worry much."
"Oh. Alright then. How is your day going?"
"Ugh, don't even get me started. Works been tough for a guy like me."

Wait a minute.
Guy?

"Wait, you're a guy?"
"Uh, yeah? Wait a minute, don't tell me you thought I was a girl!"
"...maybe."

He bursts out laughing. Oh god do I feel embarrassed. He then finishes his drink and looks at me.

"Man, you're funny. How have you been, Lukas?"
"Well, I've just been trying to get through school, it's been annoying getting all these damn assessments done."
"Ah, I know how you feel. I remember the hell that's called school."
"Yup. Nothings changed."

I finish my drink.

"Welp, I'm gonna head home for the day. I'll see ya later, homie."
"Alright then! See you later, homie!"

And yes, we are friends now.
I exit the door and leave, ready to go home and sleep.

...oh shit, the assignments due today!