𝙶𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚌𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚛...

It was like 1 in the afternoon and yesterday was a myth. Never seen a girl so drunk it was kinda funny tbh. But I won't lie Popps was kinda mad but mainly got over it. So a nigga found out a lil bit about Ava...Not gonna share buttt........she Dominican.......LIKE MEEEE. Was the biggest flex but we still mutual nun more than that. Me being a good mutual I decided to call ha see if she was still fucked up from last night.

𝟸$𝚕𝚒𝚖𝚎💸 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐...

"Wsgggg." I mumbled one she answered and I could barely see her.

"Nun feel like shit." She mumbled rubbing her eyes.

"Awe da lil baby had a bad hangover?" I asked pouting and she smacked ha lips.

"Imma fr deck you in ya neck when I see you." She mumbled getting up and she looked at me.

"Where you goin?" I asked and she mugged me but it turned into a smile. 

"Finna go get ma niece." She whispered and I gave her a look.

"She a baby?" I asked and she nodded.

"Yea 2 months." She mumbled grabbing ha hoodie.

"Lemmi come." I mumbled.

What? I love babies.

"Ugh. Whatever." She mumbled and I smiled.

"I'm coming down rn." I mumbled and she smiled.

"Safety." She mumbled and I hung up and grabbed ma shit and left......

~

Popps pulled up in front a house and he got out and Ava was about to as well.

"So you leaving me in the car?" I asked and she looked at me.

"Nigga get ya ass out before Popps beat ya ass." She mumbled and I got out mad fast.

That nigga scares me.

"Whatever you do do not and I swear on my mova do not touch the dog." She mumbled and I nodded and we walked in. 

"Nah why you trippin? Bringing niggas into ma crib." Some nigga mumbled and Ava looked at him. 

"Bruv shut the fuck up and gimmi ma baby." She mumbled and he handed her the baby and damn was she cute.

"Who this nigga? Ya boyfriend or some shit?" He asked and I looked at Ava and she looked at me and we both mugged each other

"Nah. Ma slime." She mumbled and I looked at her mad confused but there was a big ass smile on ma face. 

"Shut up." She mumbled and I smiled and she looked at me. 

"Ya hands clean?" She asked and I nodded. 

Wasn't lying.

"Hold her rq." She mumbled handing me the kid and I swear I was finna pass out. 

"Why you look scared?" She asked and I looked at her.

"Um I dunno." I mumbled looking back at the sleeping baby in ma hand.

"What you ain't ever held a baby?" Popps asked and I looked at him.

"Nah ma sister has a kid but he ain't so small. Plus he a boy." I mumbled and the same nigga looked at me.

"So because she a girl you a pussy?" He asked and I screwed that nigga mad.

"Didn't say I was a pussy, nigga. Ain't ever held a baby girl that's all." I mumbled and Popps looked at the kid. 

"You ain't wanna play wid dis nigga. He'll end ya ass." He mumbled messing up ma hair and I mugged him and he look like he was bout to hit me and I flinched.

"I have the baby!" I semi yelled and the baby moved and I looked at her.

"I'm sorry Popps being a bum." I mumbled and Popps more than mugged me.

"Okay chill i'm sorry." I whispered and Ava came back down.

"Aii lets go." She mumbled and the kid opened the door and I walked out and opened the car door and slid in and Ava got in after me and shut the door.

She clearly did it way to loud and the baby woke up.

"Ava you woke her up!" I whisper yelled at her and she looked at me.

"Sorry grandpa." she mumbled sarcastically.

"I'm being serious. You woke pooch up." I mumbled and she looked at me. 

"Okay okay i'm sorry Milly." She whispered and I smiled and held her till she fell back asleep........

𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚄𝚗𝚕𝚘𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚍!

Millaniah Shariyah García | 2 months old | Pooch / Milly |