⚠️⚠️ 𝙾𝚘𝚘𝚑 𝚋𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢... ⚠️⚠️

I been 'ignoring' Shev for the past 5 hours and she isn't having it

I been 'ignoring' Shev for the past 5 hours and she isn't having it. The girl messaged me and she was going on and on till I finally replied.

 The girl messaged me and she was going on and on till I finally replied

The bitch had me rolling on the floor fr. I was in the kitchen and Notti, Ddot and Dd was coming round. Me and mama was making torillas and we was having the time of our life till the doorbell rang.

"Get that for me chica." Mama mumbled and I got the door and it was the boys.

"Hey mh." Notti mumbled hugging me and I hugged him back.

"Wsg." I replied and he walked in. 

Ddot dapped me up and walked in and I looked at Dd and he just grabbed my waist and planted his lips into mine, his tongue fighting with mine

"Okay chill." I mumbled pulling away from him and he just looked at me before huggin me.

"I missed your annoying ass voice." He mumbled and I smiled.

"You saw me yesterday mh." I mumbled hugging him back.

"Now since when you two hug?" Pops asked from behind me and I looked at him.

"Oh we challenged to b nice to each other for the next.....month." I mumbled and he looked at me weird before walking off.

"Yo ass lucky he ain't see me kiss you." Dd mumbled trailing his hands lower.

"Yo cmon." Notti mumbled peeping his head round the corner and I moved Dd's hand and walked back to the kitchen with him behind me.

"Damn took you 2 long enough." Mama mumbled handing us both a tortilla. 

"Put what you want in it." She mumbled wrapping her arms round pops' neck and his went to her waist.

"We're still here." We all mumbled and they looked at us. 

"Shhhh." Pops mumbled kissing ma n I looked at Dd n he looked at me.

"Stop fucking looking at me." I mumbled pushing his face and he grabbed my neck.