Notice Regarding The Hiatus

When I started writing this story, I wanted to make something that felt akin to star trek, star gate, and so on. But as I wrote it I realized I wanted to really build the foundation of the story around the characters. Because on this, the story, at least in the early stages, turned more into a mystery thriller than anything else, like the Expanse!

I realized during this process that I wanted to make a large part of the reader's experience about figuring out who were the protagonist and antagonist, who were the good guys and who were the bad guys. We will have time to go "warp speed nine, set phasers to stun" eventually, but I wanted this world to feel REAL even with all that.

And then Christmas came around, and I wanted to give an early copy of the book to my family members. I was at about 1/4 of the way through the story, maybe around chapter 10, and it gave me a great opportunity to edit things and even fix a couple passages that had been eating away at my imposter syndrome and perfectionism for literally more than 7 years now.

Because of this, things went on hiatus, at least in regards to posting on here. But that doesn't mean the story is dead! I am going to be re-releasing/updating the chapters one by one with the new content, as well as add in new smaller sections and scenes that I really thing will go a long way to developing the story in an engaging way for you as a reader.

I will check for the best way to do this, but most likely I will be tagging the chapters with something like [Old] until I can set them as [UPDATED] or [FIXED] as well as add [NEW] chapters as well!

Please keep a look out for these, I am super exited for you to read what's coming!