Chapter 14: A Trip to The Mister's Hometown

~~~~Ross' POV~~~~

It was time to go visit home.. My beautiful home. My beautiful icey cold, snow-filled, snowboarding home-- Littleton, Colorado. I missed the freezing cold winters. It really never snows here in LA. Don't get me wrong, I love my LA life but, its never the same, compared to the place you grew up in, In a way I missed my old life. " Ok guys , get your suitcases, your grandparents are already waiting for us..." My mom Stormie said, as we boarded off the plane into the fresh weather. You could see your breath as you spoke. " Finally can play ice hockey on real ice. " Riker shouted shoving Rocky playfully. I rubbed my arms through my three layers of clothing. The snow drizzled on my beanie and clothes. I missed this so much. Who doesn't prefer snowy weather, over LA sun, surfing on the beach, the nice tans you get... I kind of wish LA and Colorado collided, you know LARado. That would be great. I held on too Britt's hands. Even through her thick wool gloves she was still cold. I helped her with her book bag, and we walked out to customs to pick up our luggage. We waited for about 25 minutes. We quickly snatched our luggage, and went to the Cinnabun kiask, and met of with my grandparents. " Heyyy! How are our popstars-" Grandpa said. " Don't forget about a professional dancer-" Grandma said squeezing Riker's cheeks.

"And our little dancer and actor!" She said squeezing my cheeks. My grandparents both paused and looked at Britt. " And who's this beauty?" Grandpa said smiling and shaking her hand. "My girlfriend," I replied. They made a big fuss. I love my grandparents but they can be kind of loud. People looked at us as grandpa hugged and lifted up Rocky. Grandma went to hug Delly, and I snuggled with Britt, as I fed her a cinnamon bun. She got frosting on her nose, and i wiped it for her with my thumb. She laughed, and I pecked her lips. They were sugary. " Awwww you too are in love," Grandma said. We both laughed, and didn't know what to say. We finished our cinnamon buns, then walked hand in hand to our rent-a-car grandpa got us. It was a mini-van, it was pretty cool though. I opened the door for Britt, and she jumped in, I let Delly go in before me. I jumped in, and shut the door. It looked small but inside it was pretty big.

There was 2 spare seats. Ratliff was messing with Riker on the wheel. I laughed. Riker pushed him away jokingly. He turned on the radio to find our song Say You'll Stay on Kiss FM. I called my mom and told her to put on the radio, she was in the car with my grandparents and my dad. We began to sing along. Soon we had arrived at my Colorado home. We stepped in to find the Christmas Tree, with ornaments. The house smelled of gingerbread cookies, and cinnamon. The Bear Skin carpet, was cleaner than ever. When we moved to LA, my dad was still living here. When he moved to LA, our record label bought the house for us, because we got them famous, and they knew how much it meant to us. The Christmas Lights were already hung up o the ceiling. "I missed this place," Ryland said. We each walked upstairs to our rooms. Everything looked the same. I opened my room door, and shut my eyes, it smelt like my favorite scent, Febreeze: Winter edition. Britt walked in after me, I opened my old closet, and put our luggage inside there. I forgot I had a TV in there. I plopped down on my bed, and patted the empty spot for Nicole to sit there too. She cuddled in my arms, and we fell asleep. We woke up a few hours earlier, and I felt the urge to smoke a cigarette. I can't, I haven't smoked since I started One Last Dance.

To resist the urge, i start munching on a toothpick. Maybe it was just this time, where old habits were coming back, but I knew it was wrong, and besides were was I going to smoke it in the middle of Littleton, Colorado outdoors? Not that i'm thinking about picking one up again. My mom began to turn the stove, and make some rice. Rocky plugged in our xbox one, and we played COD: ZOMBIES edition. My grandmother helped my mom cook, while my dad had a conversation with my grandfather in the dining room. " What do you say we go upstairs and watch some... movies?" I said raising an eyebrow at Britt. "Alright guys were going upstairs..." she said.

~~~~Britt's POV~~~~

Ross had my hand, we walked upstairs into his room. He playfully lifted up in the air, over his shoulder and slammed me against the bed, I laughed as he got my tickle spot. " Ross hahha, haaha come on-" I said. He playfully kissed my neck, and blew a raspberry. I was kicking in the air, gasping for a breather from all our laughing. He paused, and looked me in the eye. "What?" I asked."Nothing your just so beautiful," He said. He kissed my lips sweetly. He pulled away, and took off his sweater. He layed on top of me and kissed me again. We kissed for awhile, then went downstairs. "Hey guys..." Ross said. "I went upstairs, and all I heard was the sound of you guys groaning," Rocky said jokingly. I playfully tapped the back of his head. "So you did enjoy the movie, what did ya see Friends with benefits?" Riker said laughing. I blushed. We spent the day eating and watching Christmas flicks. When everybody went to bed, we stayed downstairs. Ross' grandma made us gingerbread cookies, and fresh milk. She set it in the middle of us, and headed off to bed. Ross and I sat on the floor, and leaned against the couch cuddling, watching the fire in the fireplace. We slowly looked at each other. He leaned in kissing me, hovering over me. I put my hands on his cheeks. He pulled away and smiled. He kissed me once more, just passionately. We began to kiss each other with more love, he removed his shirt, and unzipped my jacket. Things went far. He removed my top, and we began to kiss with more love. Ross pulled himself off of me, unzipping his jeans and pulling them off, while he grabbed a bunch of spare sheets, and made a fort with a bunch of pillows inside. He pulled me in the fort, before things got intense, he blew out the fire, and it was pitch dark. He was finishing what he started.

(Let your imagination run wild on what happens...)