Chapter 17: Meeting the Parents

~~~~Britt's POV~~~~

Ross and I woke up from a long trip, tired but we could feel the Florida heat. He woke up rubbing his eyes. I smiled and looked around, and embraced the Floridian air. Ross thanked the jet driver, and gave his a 800 dollar tip. Enough for his to get a hotel room, and some nice food, while were here. We walked into the airport, to find, my parents sitting there waiting. I dropped my luggage and ran to them, and hugged them tightly. Ross lifted up our bags, struggling to walk toward me and my parents. He dropped the luggage, and made my parents stare. He smiled awkwardly.

~~~~Ross' POV~~~~

I stood there, smiling awkwardly. " Hi, " I said waving. " Way to go Britt, he's quite attractive," Britt's mom said jokingly. I smiled, and shook there hands. " So Ross, where you from?" Her dad Jim asked. " I'm actually from Littleton, Colorado. " I replied. " And how only are you?" He asked raising an eyebrow. "I am actually 21." I replied. " Ok... And why do you want to be with my daughter?" he asked. "Dad-" Britt said blushing. " No its Ok..." I said. " I more than like your daughter, I love her... Everything about her... Her smile, her laugh, her eyes, her caring personality, her heart, her kisses... I could go on for decades, " I said looking at Britt. Her dad nodded his head in interest, " Now, you gonna break her heart?" He said, " I don't plan on it sir, I have been dating your daughter for almost a year now, and i'm planning on being with her even longer, I have no eyes for none other than Britt, and only Britt." I replied instantly. "He's a keeper, " Her dad said laughing and winking at her. " Now, I know your a popstar, and an actor? Is there any previous addictions I should know about?" He asked. " Honest answer sir? Smoking, but I quit about four months ago..." I replied. " You seem like a nice young man, now I know you claim that you only have eyes for my Britt, but if you break her heart I will-" He was interrupted by his wife. " Jim, he's loyal and honest ok? Relax.." She said loading there luggage into there Convertible. I laughed and put my arm around Britt. I embraced the Floridan air.

~~~~Britt's POV~~~~

I snuggled into his chest. Soon we had arrived at my old place, the place my parents still live in. I led Ross up to my room, I opened the door, and he tried not to laugh. "What? I haven't lived here since I was like 17. " I took down my Ross poster. And put in my garbage. " Hey, " he said laughing. I smiled, and set my luggage aside my bed. I put his in the guest room. " My parents won't let you, trust me." I said. He laughed and understood. We were bored, so my mom made lunch for us. Ross and I walked to the dining room, and had a pleasant meal. My father really seemed to like him. My mother has always been tense with the boys I date. She seemed to be able to trust him. "What do you go say we go play some ball in the backyard?" My dad asked. "Sure," He replied happily. They spent a couple hours talking, and laughing. They came back in sweaty. "Haha, this guy- Like the son I never had!" My dad said laughing patting Ross' back. " Haha, well you too go head and shower, and we'll leave you and Britt to hang out, your father and I will give you money to go out on a date, how does that sound?" She said cleaning the counter from the mango juice she spilled. Ross immediately ran upstairs, and showered. He has styles his hair differently, I kind of liked it. It was brushed like Brady from teen beach movie. He wore a white polo, and peach orange shorts, with his sparies. He looked great, he spraed some axe on, and grabbed his shades. We walked into our garage. " We'll drive my car don't worry." I said. We hopped in, and I drove us too Hollywood beach. Ross held my hand tightly. He kissed me passionately with love. I knew I had the best boyfriend. Ever. It wasn't ever going to be us always...

It was going to be us Forever...