"Drannus..." 'well you see' P.2 (OoO)

Origins of Olympus S2

Ships:
None
(If y'all ship Dranne x Drannus, I don't mind you do you honeys)

Warning:
Dranne getting tortured by Drannus.
Touching , Cutting and Cursing

This is a part 2 of 'well you see' I wanted a part 2 and so did my friend Ferret so ima do a part 2 here we goooooooo.
——————————————————————
Dranne's POV
I woke up early in the morning and Nero was floating right above me "morning sweetheart" Nero said smiling "morning" I said mumbling and got out of bed "he will be here mid afternoon so go enjoy your day and I'll tap your shoulder and make up a lie saying your have a sword to deliver if your hanging out with anyone" "alright Nero" I said getting out of my nightwear and putting on my normal clothes. I walked over to my sword area and I made a sword for mostly in the morning and starting afternoon. I walked out of my cabin and went over to the Egyptian area to go to my donut  stand. I put on my apron and started making donuts. "Hey Dran!" Inpu said waving to me and walked over to the donut stand. "Inpu wassup?" I said turning around "nothing much just bored that's all and I saw you making some donuts and I came over to see if you need any help? "Uhm I'm okay Inpu I have to go make a sword and deliver a sword as well but I'll see you in a bit right?" I said throwing off my apron. Inpu understood the assignment that he knew I was going to go and met Drannus "do you want me to come and help you?" "No I'm okay thank you Inpu though but I really must go" I said rushing off and waving to Inpu and he gave me a small smile with a worried look. I gave him a smile to reassure him that I'll be okay and I ran back to cabin with Nero behind me. I arrived at the my cabin and I did a shaky sighed and entered the room I looked around and didn't see anyone until I felt a finger going down my back and it sent a shiver down my spine. "Your a bit late puppet" he said whispering in my ear. "I'm sorry Drannus..... Inpu was talking...... to us" I said to him and he smiled "mhmmm anyways let's get you out of this ridiculous outfit" he said and he snapped his fingers and I was in my 'puppet outfit' it was an interesting outfit. I wouldn't say I hate it but it's uncomfortable and makes me way out my comfort zone. (Kinda imagine what Khonsu wears but purple bandages and the outfit is yellow and purple.)

"Now that your into something better let's get going we have a few meetings today and I need you to do a few things for me" Drannus said as he took out a clipboard and then he checked something and put it away. "Anyways puppet we shall move ahead, oh and hope you haven't told anyone about this have you?" Drannus said moving closer to me "n..no I haven't" I said taking a step back "good great don't want people to barge in when I'm busy anyways Nero you know what you do" Drannus said turning to Nero "yes boss" they said and they disappeared. "Now your with me for now puppet" Drannus said grinning and I closed my eyes and we teleported out of my room.

*In a secret place far away from the camp*
"Ah we're here puppet" he said as he nugged me to open my eyes and I saw we were at the same place again Brandeen's temple. I sighed and he put chains on my leg and wrists "and remember-" "no showing anything just keep a straight face" "good" Drannus said grinch and I just nodded and we started walked to the meeting area.
We stand infront of the door and Drannus bent down to me "no emotions puppet" he hissed at me telling me the same thing again "yes... sir" I said showing none "good boy" and he stood back up and walked in and I followed behind him. "Ah Drannus welcome" Brandeen said as he was sitting at the head of the table "Drannus its been a while old friend" Set said turning around on his chair "Pleasure Drannus" Seductive Rose said giving him a small wave. "Gentlemen hello" Drannus said taking a seat. "Looks like you brought your pet with you Drannus" Set said standing up and walking over to me. "I did bring him he is going to stay with me for awhile" "is he always this miserable? Why don't you smile?" Set said as he was poking at my face. "No he just doesn't show emotions at all" Drannus said taking a seat "I thought he was an wimp as you say" Brandeen said as he was looking at me up and down. "Also are you gonna get him a new outfit ?" "Firstly he was a wimp but I did some changes with him and no I like the outfit on him he looks perfectly fine to me" Drannus said crossing his arms "maybe I can do some fashion on him, so he can look better, more handsome and not whatever this is Drannus" Seductive rose said and Drannus turned to him. "Rose the boy is fine he doesn't need fancy clothes these clothes will do him just fine." "Mhm whatever you say if he needs fashion you know who to call" Rose said giving me and Drannus a wink. "Set stop touching my puppet you can play with him later" Drannus said and Set stopped poking and touching me. "Fine" he said and he sat down. "Well gentlemen a certain fox didn't show up don't know why but there not important anyways there were just a play puppet thing" Brandeen said as a he gestured to the chair. "Why isn't Momiji here" Set said confused and the empty seat beside him is available "no one knows" Brandeen said and then he turned to me "do you know Dranne you live in the camp with her so you must know?" Brandeen said as he looked at me. I sighed "yes sir" is all I could say. "Why don't you take a seat in Momiji's chair then" Set said as he gestured the seat. I looked over to Drannus and he simply nodded and I did a small bow and took a seat in Momiji's chair. "So where is Momiji then" Rose said as he put his hand on his cheek. "Her temple" I only could say "do you know what she is doing puppet?" Drannus said as he was death glaring at me "No.... sir.. all she does is lock herself in and she never comes out, she tried to manipulate Xylo and Snake lady but that didn't go well." "What happened with Xylo and Snake lady?" Set called out "I believe the humans call it House-Arrest and Mario has/had to keep an eye on her I'm not sure" "so what your saying puppet, Momiji has done something stupid and now she is being watched 24/7?" Drannus said as I saw him mad but he didn't wanna lose his temper "yes sir" I nodded and then Set stood up and walked behind my chair and started to play with my hair "Well done Dranne look at how smart you are" "yes he is clever Drannus" Rose called out as well. "I mean if course he's smart he is my puppet after all" "I mean that is true after all" Rose called out in the conversation. "Now let's finish this meeting" Brandeen said and he start to talk again, I felt very uncomfortable Set kept on touching my hair and shoulders I want push him away and tell him to stop touching me but I can't so come on Dranne suck it up for now.

*After the meeting*

"Thank you all for coming out this fine afternoon if anyone wants to stay back they can come to the bar" Brandeen said as he gestured to the bar in the corner. "Thank you Brandeen but no thank you, puppet and I have other acquaintances to met" Drannus said standing up "come on puppet" I tried to stand up but Set sat me down "can't he stay Drannus?" Set whined as he was having 'fun' "no Set next time but I need him for awhile for meetings, other occasions and paperwork" "fine" Set said as he rolled his eyes. I stood up and then Set whispered in my ear "next time puppet" and then he walked away and I walked over to Drannus. We both walked out of the building. I fixed my hair as it was a mess "how did you know about Momiji?" Drannus said as we were walking out of the temple "2 reasons... uhm.. one being running into her as I was on a walk..... and the other was I was walking around as I saw her with Mario and I say them next.... to eachother" I said muttering as I was terrified that we are alone. "Mhm was Nero with you?" I shook my head no "I need to have a word with that spirit" and he stopped walking which made me stop walking and he walked up to me and started to choke me "did you leave without Nero knowing" he said getting mad and starting to add more force to the choke. I couldn't speak it was hurting and it was hard for me to breath and then I shook my head no. "Then why wasn't Nero with you!" "T..he...y ....... Wer......en't .......ho...m.....e .......th.......ey we......re ................goi......ng.......ou....t ........with.....s.....om......e .......peo......ple.......I.........do........n't......kno......w.....who.........the.....y......did......n't......retu......rn.......ho........m.....e......f......or..............a....whi.......le......" "so your telling me that they just left you alone so they can hang out with people??" He said even more mad. All I could do is nod yes. He sighed and rolled his eyes and dropped me. I was coughing and breathing for air. "Now I do need to speak to that darn spirit" he sighed annoyed and he walked over to me and grab my collar "now puppet if your lying to me your getting worst I'll start cutting you skin and if you do worst I'll start cutting your fingers and then worst and worst" I just nod in fear I don't want that to happen ever. He let go and after getting air back again I looked up and I saw he has an massive grin on his face "Also I have a surprise  for you when we get back home~" Drannus said as he was close to my face again "...and what... is... it.." "a surprise!" Drannus said and he grabbed me by the arm and we started to fly in the sky again.

*Arrived at Drannus temple* (idk where the bitch lives)

"Now puppet put this on" Drannus said handing me a handchief "uhm.." I said hesitantly looking at it "if your not gonna do it I will jeez" he said turning me around and covering my eyes, he led me to wherever he wants me to go. "Take it off" he ordered and I took it off and I saw my name on a chair "what's this?" I said looking at it "well your not going to that useless camp thing anymore and your going to work by my side now" he said giving me his massive smile or grin I don't know. I felt shivers down my spine and then what he just said hit me "WAIT WHAT" "I know how exciting!" "NO WAIT WHAT I DON'T WANNA WORK FOR YOU" I shouted at him again and he started clicking his tongue "tut tut tut now puppet you have to listen people don't care about you like come on Inpu, Bryan, Ricarro, Lychee, Cal, Nad, Xylo, Momiji, Mania, Davis, Lee all of them they just pretend to be your friend because you are a whip and you get attach to people, do you think they actually care about you? Your pathetic Dranne and I'm here to help you I'm here to make all your pain go away and to join me you can make me the strongest weapons ever so we can defeat people who hurt you all you need to do is let go, let go Dranne let go, be by my side" he said as he was circling around me while saying these words "what... do I have to do..." "so your saying yes?" "I didn't say yes..... I said what do I have to do...." "Well you pack up and leave and tell no one also would be in the middle of the night, Nero won't be with you anymore and I'll do the rest of the work" he said giving me his grin again. I sighed and thought for a moment all the people and things I care about Inpu, Davis, Momiji, Ricarro, Bryan, Magnus, the donut shop all of it.......
I thought long and hard and I finally had my answer I opened my mouth and answered.

"I accept..... Drannus......"

The End.
———————————————————————
Well I hope you all enjoy this small little thing because I did I love Drannus and Dranne like OWEVDLAIWGBEKSMXDBIEOW anyways I hope you all have a wonderful day/night and I hope you all ate and hydrated and took some time to rest today. I'll see you all next time my stars~
From Creator X =^=
(Also Set torturing Dranne is like 🤨🧍)