| Chapter 1, The Move. |

Lyra_nii on Tik Tok and Insta literally have the best human forms I have ever seen. Thats how im imagining them in this story btw. I also love their art work so much dude.

So as we know you're Lo'ak's twin in this story, I know typical, and basic, but I think it'll be fun. I promise, and you're the baby of the family besides Tuk, so it'll be fun to see how your older siblings interact with you.

I don't see many stories like this and I hope it doesn't ruin anything, but I thought it would be cute!

I'm also gonna probably picture us as Zendaya, because who wouldn't wanna be her. Let me know what you guys think, I'm pretty excited, and let me know if I do ANYTHING wrong. This story is set in the current time. I know in Avatar it's based in like 120 years, but I don't have that much info or knowledge so I'm basing it on current times.
-

Basic Character Info.

Senior, Neteyam, 18
Senior, Kiri, 17
Senior, Ao'nung, 18
Junior, Lo'ak, 17
Junior, You, 17
Junior, Tsireya, 16
Junior, Roxto, 16

Ok, um hope that's not too much info, ok have fun guys.

-

"Wake up!" Tuk screamed at you, shaking you rapidly. Your eyes shoot open making you look at the small child. Sitting up on your elbows you asked her what could possibly be wrong.

"Nothing is wrong [Y/N], mom just needs us." She said making a silly little face before she ran out of your room. You only smiled and rolled your eyes. Throwing the covers off of you. stretching and looking at your very empty room.

You were thankful that your father setup yours, Kiri's and Tuk's bed frames, your twin Neteyam and your other brother Lo'ak had to sleep on their bedroom floors. What losers am I right?

You and Lo'ak were Twins, the complete opposite though by a landslide. He was the rebel type where you followed Neteyam's example all the time. He of course is older and it was only by a whole minute.

You guys were about to start your Junior year, but had to move because of mom and dads job. But they promised this was going to be the last move for good. You and him hoped it was for sure like that because you had lost so many friends and family.

The Sully family had moved about 6 Times in the last 3 years. Their jobs were so demanding, but they made awesome pay. I mean not to brag but for your and Lo'ak's 16th birthday they got you an TLX Acura, and Lo'ak a Audi A7, both being cars and both black to match. Jake also said we were allowed to have Black or white cars, because they look the nicest and don't get as dirty or something.

Your family was very privileged and you thanked Eywa (I'm just gonna pretend that's the god still in the human universe to keep some more aspects of Avatar here.) everyday for it. People were surprised how friendly, responsible, and not stuck up the Sully kids were.

Money tends to change people, but mommy Neytiri never let that slide. She wanted her kids to be nice younge men and women, even though she did tend to spoil Tuk a LOT.

-

"Tuk! Put the Ipad down for once please for the love of Eywa." Neytiri said, snatching the Ipad away from her and giving her a plate with fruit, and cut up waffles. Mom always made the best breakfast, it could never be skipped. You and Neteyam followed close to one another, sitting down at the table across from another, both of you thanking your mother quietly.

She smiled at her children laying a hand on your head smoothing back your hair, before going back into the kitchen to finish up, coming back with a couple more plates.
"Neteyam, where is Lo'ak?" Neytiri asked, setting his plate on the table. She leaned against a chair, waiting for her eldest son to answer. Neteyam looked up from his plate, sending her a shrug.