| Chapter 2, School. |

You woke up, it was still dark outside considering your room was still very dark except for your string lights that you kept on 24/7.

It was the first day of school, and you were so excited, but also nervous. What you were more surprised about was that you woke up before your alarm. It was only 6am, school didn't start till 8am. Which was so nice for you, because the last couple of schools started super early.

You opened your curtains, letting in the littlest bit of light the early morning had to offer. Walking over you grabbed your phone bringing it over to your vanity.

Turning on your vanity lights, you scrolled through your Spotify, deciding to listen to one of your top mixes to mix it up a bit. Setting your phone at a low volume you started to do your makeup.

You normally did a base of foundation, then concealer, contour/bronzer, blush, highlight, and finished it off with a very light lip stick and you slicked your eyebrows down to stay in place with a clear gel. Then to top it off mascara. Something basic, and light.

You finished brushing your face with the big fluffy makeup brush you had, sometimes you just brushed your face with it because it felt nice. Kinda soothing in a way. But you stopped when your phone dinged. Picking it up, you swiped down to look at your notifications.

"Oh my goodness.." You whispered to yourself. You placed your fingers on your lips as your smile widened. The dance team had followed you back on instagram. They only followed a few people, it consisted of the girls on the team, and other dance teams in the district and people they competed against.

You had about 30 pictures on your instagram. With friends, family, and a lot of dance pictures. You couldn't stop smiling, placing down your phone, you finished up your hair, brushing out your long dark locks. Grabbing your straightener, straightening it, and then just simply tucking the front of your hair behind your ears.

Running over to your closet you picked out a cute white cropped shirt, with a checkered skirt, that was light [F/C]. Slipping them on you, paired them with your [F/C] Nike Dunk High shoes. Walking to your Mirror you looked at your outfit and how cute it was. Then you pulled out your gold jewelry, putting on one gold necklace, a thin gold bracelet, and you had three earring holes on each ear, so you placed a small hoop in your third hole, a little bit bigger gold hoop in your seconds, and a medium sized hoop in your first one.

You were definitely a summer girly, you loved summer clothes, and your summer tan. You were gonna miss it once fall and winter hit, but you did love the idea of snow. The last couple of places did not have snow like ever. They only had that bitter cold, but you heard that in the winter time, snow was something very common around here. Which surprised you, but did not question it much due to being so excited about snow.

The clock had finally hit 7:30, and it was time to get your twin up. It was about a 5 minute drive to school, but Lo'ak hated mornings with a passion. Meaning it takes him forever to get up. Walking into his room, you opened the door, and to your surprise he was up.

"Wow, this is a first." You said, walking further into his room. It was very dark due to his black out curtains, and him having his red LED lights on. You walked in laying on his bed next to him. He was on his phone looking at who knows what.

"I'm actually kinda excited." He said, looking up from his phone to flash his twin a smile. You only rolled your eyes at your brother before rising out of his bed.

"What are you wearing today, you gotta make a good impression." You said walking over to his closet, he had a lot of Nike tech made you cringe. Lo'ak sat up in his bed, turning his phone off and setting it down. He walked over to the closest as well looking around. He grabbed some gray nike tech zip up and some shorts.