| Chapter 3, BMW. |

The weekend had finally rolled around, and you didn't have practice today, so you walked out of school early with Lo'ak. It was more of a gloomy day with clouds covering the sky, rain had been on and off all day.

"I literally can't believe I got a D." Lo'ak said as you only rolled your eyes at him. Your twin was definitely not the smartest, but you gave him props for actually studying this time.

"Hey, maybe better luck next time. Maybe you should study with Neteyam and his study group." You suggested, only to earn a 'No way.' From the boy.

"Now I can't go out for another week, this is so wack dude." He said crumbling the paper up and throwing it away in the nearest trash can.

"Wack? And Dude? Maybe that's why you failed your English test." You said laughing at yourself, Lo'ak pushing you lightly before pulling out his phone to look at it while you guys walked out to your cars.

"Oh my god." Lo'ak said stopping on the edge of the sidewalk only for you to stop walking and look back at him. Walking over to him you looked down at his phone at what he was looking at.

"Dude she is so fine." Lo'ak said, liking Tsireyas most recent post.

"Have you even talked to her?" You said, he went onto her page and looked at her other post. She did the same thing Ao'nung did only followed a couple people and had a lot of other followers.

"Like once, but she follows me that's the thing." He said back, you walked away shaking your head.

"She follows me, Neteyam and Kiri." You replied making your way to your car, Lo'ak running up to you.

"That's bs," he started before looking at who she was following and you were right. "Damn, you're right. Think I've talked to her brother more then anything, I let him hit in the bathroom sometimes." He said, that made you get the ick. You hated the thought of smoking all together. You couldn't believe an athlete like that did such things.

"Oh how nice..." is all you could say before your brother shoved his phone in his pocket. He opened his car door and sat down in his seat leaving the door open and turning on his car.

"Hey look there's your chance, ask her if she needs a ride home" you said as Ao'nung, Roxto and Tsireya walked out of the school.

Lo'ak peaked out his car door, before quickly leaning back in his seat.

"Absolutely not." He said as you only smiled at him.

"Are you being a wuss right now?" You said leaning on your car.

"Dude shut the hell up." He said leaning over and throwing something that was in his passage seat into the back. Lo'ak actually kept his car pretty clean and nice. So it wasn't like it was messy or anything. The only thing he had was a bunch of pods and cash here and there.

The group noticed you guys making there way over. Tsireya's idea of course. She waved at you as you waved back, before looking at your brother once more, who was freaking out.

He took a hit before he shoved it in his pocket, and blew the disgusting smoke out.

"Hey [Y/N]! Whatcha up to?" Tsireya asked sliding next to you, glancing at your twin. You knew she was intrigued by the boy, but weren't sure what was really on her mind.

"Oh nothing much, just watching my brother be an idiot." You said, Tsireya letting out a 'Tell me about it' as Ao'nung made his way to Lo'ak, peeking his head into his car hitting as well blowing it into your brother's face, making you and Tsireya cringe.

"Why don't we all go to that new cookie place! I've heard it's so good!" Tsireya said making your face light up.

"I ain't going to a dumbass cookie place." Ao'nung said leaning his front torso on Lo'ak's while looking at his phone.