I'm back! :D... I wanna go home! :'D

I know I said I'd post more this week.. and I haven't... And I'm truly sorry, I've just been really really lazy :'). So again sorry. Anyways I'll start the story.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
。❀·̩͙꙳。ur pov。❀·̩͙꙳。
.
⚠️ assault?⚠️
.
"PUT IT DOWN NOW TALEEN!"
I yell from inside my room. Someday, I swear that my neighbors are gonna make a noise complaint because of this oversized rat.

"Ok, ok. Uhm listen, Taleen, I need to go to school, ok? So put the sock down and I'll uh, GIVE YOU A TREAT! YEa *ahem* yep I'll give you a treat."

Taleen just stares at me, then very slowly puts my sock down. I stare back and start to awkwardly smile and inch closer. "Good girl.. that's a good girl. Now stay, please."

(Stupid complicated hands >:/)

When I got closer enough, I snatch the sock and run to the living room to put on my shoes.
"BYE CHERRY, BYE TALEEN. LOVE Y'ALL.

When I got outside, I was met with a squishy wall. "Damn, ouch.. when did the put a wal-" when I open my eyes I didn't see a wall. No, instead I was met with the big friendly giant.

"Oh! Jonathan, what are you doing here?" He just looks (down/up) at me "I'm here because I'm taking you to school. You've heard the news correct?" I look at him confused, but then I remembered. "Oh you mean the murders?" I sweat drop 'that came out way to casually.' I thought to myself.

"Yep. If you got kidnapped or even murdered, you wouldn't even understand how upset I'd get." He states with a serious face. "Well thanks Jojo." I say with a smile "it means a lot that you care so much!"

°ʚ♡ɞ° Jonathan quick pov °ʚ♡ɞ°

'y/n dear, you don't even know how much I care.' I stare at her with a smile. I need to have her all to myself. I still don't understand how I feel this way about her in such a short amount of time, but I know that soon she'll feel the same.

"Let's go Jojo." Her delicate hand grabs mine as her sweet voice enters through my ears. She's so addictive, almost as if she were a drug that you need at all times of the hour, all times of the day, all times of the YEAR! I. Need. To. Have. Her.

。❀·̩͙꙳。y/n pov。❀·̩͙꙳。

"Uhm.. Jojo? we'll be late if we don't hurry.." he then shakes his head lightly, coming out of his trance. "Sorry y/n deee- *ahem* sorry. Let's go now." He smiles at me while walking to their stupid limo. *Sigh* sorry, I'm still salty about that. I mean who needs a god damn vehicle that long? Plus it takes up more space. Sure, they're a big family, that doesn't mean they need a long as car. I mean, why not a van, it-