Fever [ (≧∇≦)/ ]

It was hot. Really. Really damn hot.

"Ah.. Damn it.." Licht utters to himself as he sheepishly tries to fan himself with a book "why's it gotta be today?" He asks himself, ah right. Today he was supposed to go on a date with hyde but due to the weather.. I don't think they're going anytime soon.

He could hear the door click open and he quickly turned his head to see hyde holding two popsicles, hyde strided over to licht and gave him the melon flavored ice cream, he was strangely quiet. Maybe it was because he couldn't go on the date?

"I got these from that small shop downstairs, and let me tell you there were a lot of people lining up there!" Hyde says, unwrapping his popsicle and putting it in his mouth, licht did the same and relaxed when he felt the cool touch of the ice cream on his tongue.

"Lich-tan why don't you just open the air conditioner?" Hyde asks, standing up and walking towards the remote. Just as he picked it up licht replied "It's broken you shit rat, did you not hear what the staff said yesterday night?"

Hyde put down the remote again and suddenly remembered about last night where a staff came to their room and noted them about the currently broken air conditioner.

He groaned and went back to sit on the floor, he wasn't really bothered by the heat considering his cold body but he was more worried about licht getting heat stroke, who knows? This guy could be practicing his piano in this damn heat and faint.

Luckily, krantz had forbid him from playing the piano until next week due to his lack of sleep. Hyde looked up at the ceiling and after a few minutes the two finished their popsicles, throwing away the stick.

Licht had gotten up to go to the bathroom but miserably fails as he misses his step and instead falls onto the bed, hyde immediately got up and went over to licht to find him passed out "Ah.. Seriously lich-tan!?"

He dragged the boy closer to the middle of the bed and rested his head on top of a pillow, he put his hand on licht's sweaty forehead and he was seriously burning up. "How'd this guy even get sick?.." He asks himself as he turns around.

[Don't ask me you b- C WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE.]

[We got them handled don't mind that and let's continue the story.]

Just as he turns around licht suddenly got ahold of his wrist making him stumble backwards, he quickly turns around and looks at the boy, he was still unconscious.

He tried to pull his arm away but fails miserably and he swore he heard the word "stay." Come from the sleeping boy, he frowned, he definitely wasn't in the right mind the grip on his wrist tightened and he winced slightly and wonders if he really is a human or not.

Well even if he gets kicked for this, licht was the one who made him do it. He went closer to the bed and sat on the edge the grip on his wrist still not tightening, slowly he descends down onto the bed and beside licht.

He put his arm over licht's chest and let the boy snuggle closer to him, 'if I catches this damn fever too it's all angel-chan's fault!' he thought to himself before turning around, back facing licht's chest.

[Yes, he was the little spoon because I love it😍🙏]

After a few hours, licht could hear some noises in the background and felt strangely cold, his mind was also a bit hazy but when he successfully opens his eyes in his arm he could see the blonde vampire looking at his phone with his glasses off.

These were the one times he's ever usually seen him without the glasses, so for a minute he just stares down at him. Once he was in his right mind well.. Thud!

The vampire rolled on the ground just as he was shocked he noticed the boy was awake and sighed in relief, he thought he really was gonna die in that angel's hands. Why did he have to hold on so damn tight?

He sat up and rubbed his back "Ah~ finally angel-chan is awake! I thought I was gonna die in your arms~!!" He says dramatically, he noticed the slight red from the angel's face and suddenly remembered.

"Oh, right. Lich-tan you're sick so just lay down, I'll go get a cold rag." He says, getting up and heading into the bathroom. He walked towards the sink and picked up a rag and put it under cold water, when he noticed that wrist was still red from the time licht had grabbed him.

'it'll heal' he thought, closing the water tap and squeezing the rag to get the remaining water out, he walked back into the room to find licht laid on the bed, he approached him and sat on the bed, placing the rag on his forehead.

Lichy relaxes as the cold touches him, and he opens his eyes to find a.. Red mark on hyde's wrist. "What happened to your wrist?" He asks in a barely audible voice

"Ha~ lich-tan you did this to me!" He pouted facing away from licht, he thought he heard it wrong but he was pretty sure licht said "sorry."

He turned back to face licht and put a hand over his eyes "It's okay lich-tan just rest." He says, as he felt the boy's lash close against his hand.

[ Okay so this might me OOC but, I rlly thought licht would react like this everytime he's sick lol ]