Dream [ (≧∇≦)/ ]

"Agh.. My head hurts." Licht mutters to himself, he looks around the room. It feels empty, it feels like something is.. missing.

He doesn't pay it any mind, and just got up from his bed, still feeling a weird empty feeling. Right, wasn't there supposed to be someone here too?

What was their name again? Who were they again?

Licht looks around the room, and approached a table, opening it's drawer and rummaging through it. "Where is it, where is it!?" He says to himself.

What was he finding you may ask? Well, he doesn't remember himself. It just felt like, he was supposed to be going through it to find something but he couldn't find out what.

Suddenly,

"Angel in training." He quickly gets his phone from under his pillow and dialed mahiru's number.

ring, ring, ring.

"hello? Who's speaking?"

"Angel in training, where are you?"

"Huh?.. Angel in training? I'm sorry, I think you got the wrong number."

"No wait-"

Another sound was heard and the call ended, licht furiously looked at his phone. What was he supposed to remember? What was it? Who was he supposed to remember?

He started dialing someone once again, krantz.

More ringing sounded through the room, krantz picked up.

"Licht? What's wrong?"

"Hey, krantz. Do you know where.."

He pauses, he can't remember anything. Think, think, think!

"Gil, is gil with you?"

"Who?"

"Gil is.. Always with you, remember? He's our mascot!"

"Licht are you okay? We don't have a mascot what do you mean?"

"That.. Nevermind."

He hung up, what was happening? He looked through his phone, his photos, messages. There was supposed to be someone, who? Who? Who? WHO!?

He ran outside and ran down the road, he passed by someone, that someone felt familiar, it was night. The moon shone brightly, he grabbed their wrist.

"Hyde!" Right, that was who he was supposed to remember, hyde. 'Hyde' looked at him, and asked,

"who are you?" licht's eyes widened. Doesn't he remember him? "You... Shit rat! I worried about you and this is how you.."

Lawless managed to escape the angel's grasp "I think you got the wrong person." And left, leaving licht alone. Standing below the moonlit night sky.

He woke up, he was laying on top of a futon, his face full of sweat. He looked around, hyde. Where was he? He panicked and got up quickly, he ignored his pounding head and quickly opened the sliding door.

Stood there, was a shocked hyde, holding a glass of water. His face showed a bit sign of relief "ah, angel-chan you're awake! You know you were asleep for 3-"

He was cut off by the angel suddenly pulling him into a tight hug, luckily the glass didn't fall, they stood there together for a few minutes when hyde asked him;

"Are you okay?" He could tell something was wrong, it's not usual for licht to suddenly hug him like this, and by reading his expression the angel probably had a nightmare.

The two sat down on the futon together in a somewhat comfortable silence, when licht said "I couldn't remember you." Hyde looks at him as he tells the story "You didn't remember me, I thought I was alone, I.." He went silent.

So this is what licht was afraid of, after all, that 'magician', Belkia did say that he would face his biggest fear, or something.

"I'm not going anywhere" Hyde says "I'll stay with you, well, until you.. Die, you know." Licht looks at him "I won't die, because I'm-"

"-An angel, I know." Licht lightly hit him and hyde laughs to himself, licht couldn't help the small smile forming on his face.

"It's late, let's go to sleep now." Hyde says getting up to get another futon when licht grabbed his wrist and muttered "sleep with me." Hyde's eyes widened, really? The angel asking him, a demon. To sleep with him?

Well he couldn't refuse this offer now, can he? Licht rarely asked hyde to sleep with him, so he came refuse this. He sat back down and lied down onto the futon.

He held out his arms, licht lied down on top of him and rested his face on hyde's chest. Hyde played with his eve's hair while slowly feeling the sleepy feeling take over.

He could feel licht's heartbeat and breath, he was already asleep, huh? Well, I guess it's time for him to sleep to. He allowed his eyes to close, and they both fell asleep with a small smile on their faces.