Taking Back What Is Ours

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Visenya didn't sleep last night she couldn't, she had to make sure everything was perfect. She had everything planned out and cannot afford to mess anything up.

As soon as Visenya heard her chamber open she looked up and saw Rhaenyra, she didn't smile she just looked at her sister "Good morrow, Your Grace." She said and half smiled "Good morrow Princess.." she said as she entered the chamber and went toward Visenya while sitting next to her.

Rhaenyra sighed and ran her fingers through her sisters hair "What happened last night?" She asked while looking into Visenya's eyes "Aemond, he has another lover.." Rhaenyra looked at her with sorrow and looked at her "Everyone keeps looking at me.. as if I'm helpless and I'm starting to feel that way now.." she said as she ran her own fingers through her hair.

Visenya felt so frustrated and having no sleep did not help a single soul "Look I cared now I don't, we need to get to Kings Landing." She said as she looked at Rhaenyra and stood up as she put on her proper clothing. Visenya looked at her sister sitting down and pulled her hand  making her stand up "Let's go home." She said with s smile.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Prince Daemon hastened himself south on the back of Caraxes, the wings of his dragon,he flew above the western shore of the Gods Eye following the river downstream to Kings Landing.

On DragonStone Rhaenyra and Visenya donned in suits of shinning black and red scales as they bid Lucerys a partial goodbye while Rhaenyra mounted Syrax,Visenya to Khaleesin and ascended as rain along with thunder and lightning lashed the waters of Blackwater Bay. High in the sky around Kings Landing Rhaenyra and Visenya flew around Aegon's Hill.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The view of Rhaenyra and Visenya flying above the city awoke fear in the streets below them, the small towns people who weren't slow finally saw the beginning of an attack they had been waiting for has just begun.