Last day on the island and the final Phase approaching fast

(Hi sorry I was gone for a bit or so but I will make sure I regularly upload chapters for my two books for anyone reading this which is not a lot, but I'm thankful you enjoy it)

(Hi me again sorry it did not upload I pushed publish, and it did not publish for some reason and deleted most of the stuff I wrote so sorry)

Hisako: wake up Y/n I've made breakfast for us, so get up 

Y/n: ok let I'm coming just a sec 

as I get up, I see Hisako and Shizuko cooking something, so I walk over to them and sit down near them.

Y/n: so what's for breakfast

Shizuko: eggs and water 

Y/n: sounds great, let me just go wash up and stuff real quick 

Hisako: ok, take your time 

as he said that, I got up and walked over to the river that was a bit away from the area we were at and started to bathe and clean myself up, as I get done and put on my clothes I head back and see them already eating.

Y/n: after we are done we should head near the boat as we are pretty far from it 

Shizuko: ok, we'll leave after we're done 

as I sit down and get a plate with eggs, Hisako asks me a question.

Hisako: why are you here in the first place, might I ask 

Y/n: it looked like fun and with a license I can go pretty much anywhere you want

Hisako: that seems useful 

as we get done eating, we start to head to the boat area by hopping tree to tree.

Timeskip

as we get there, we stand on a tree branch and scout out the area for anyone near the boat to watch out for.

Hisako: there's a white haired boy approaching from the right of us fast 

Y/n: I know him let him come 

Hisako: ok 

as I turn right I see Killua coming and as he approaches I start to talk to him.

Y/n: hey Killua you got your badges

I say even though I know he got it. 

Killua: yea, you, and who are these people beside you?

Y/n: Killua meet Hisako and Shizuko they're twins and my friends 

Killua: cool, nice to meet you 

as he said that, he turned to back to me, completely ignoring them, which got on the twin's nerves.

Killua: so what are we planing to do

Y/n: I was just stealing badges from people for them, and now we wait on this branch for the rest of our group to come.

Killua: ok, can I join

Hisako:n-

Y/n: sure

I said, interrupting Hisako as he looked like he wanted to rip Killua to bits and pieces, while Killua didn't pay no mind to it as we sat down on the branch. 

Time skip 5 hours 

as we sat there just talking and playing a few games over the past five hours until people started coming to the boat while Hisako and Shizuko and me jump down while Killua opted to wait for Gon and them as we get unto the boat we find a place to sit.