the final phase and departure to Kukuroo Mountain

(Sorry, I was gone for so long, I had exams and tests to do)

as we get off the airship to the next phase, the chairman explains what this phase is about and who we are going up against.

Y/n: It seems like my first fight is Hisako

as I said that, I looked at him, and he looked at me, and we then looked back to the front as Gon and Hanzo got called to fight.

Times-Skip because it wouldn't be different from what it was originally (after Kurapika's fight)

Netero: Now, can Y/n and Hisako come up

as he says that we walk up and get in ready to fight as we get in our stances, an examiner starts to count down from 3

Examiner: 1...2...3...GO!

as he says that Hisako makes a dash towards me and punch my guts as I go flying back he makes another dash towards me and tries to punch me again but this time I'm prepared and block his attack as he goes again but this time he aims at my face I smack it away then I try to kick him, but he blocks it with his owns and makes a counter-attack and kick my and guts making me stagger a bit, and he follows up with a punch to the face, but I moved my head to the side in time for only his fist to graze my face.

Y/n: phew, this is exciting, *whispers to him. * stop holding back

as I say that, he comes at me with so much speed that I can barely see him as I pull out my dagger and swing at him, he then doges and then grabs my arm and twist it behind my back but as he does that I spin around.

as I spin around I slash at him, but he blocks it with his own dagger and pushes me back and rushes to me and tries to slash at my chest, but I flip backwards with the momentum of being pushed back and kick his dagger out of his hand.

I then grab it mid-flip and throw it at his thigh as it hits he rushes to me through the pain of having a dagger in his thigh but ignores it and makes an attempt to hit my face but as I block he makes a feint and hits me in the stomach.

as he does, I fly backwards again as it fells like a semi-truck hit my stomach I hold it and breath for air ignoring the sounds from everyone else as I look up I see him waiting for me to recuperate from the punch he just threw at me as I catch my breath I smile at him and stand up straight and make a dash towards him and throw a punch his way, but he blocks it and throws one my way and this keeps going for a bit until I throw a punch at his gut and it connects.

as he skids a bit he rushes back fist blazing as I try to dodge and block most of them I get hit with an uppercut and get sent in the air and land on my back as I hit the floor I hit my head which makes the world around my spin, but I still got up and when I did, he was in front of me already and the next thing I know I'm in a one-sided slaughter as it keeps going for a bit more I find an opening and punch him in the face as I make a successful blow I kick him away to catch my breath.

Y/n: This is fun. Let's do this again sometime?

Hisako: I promise

Y/n: Haha, you can't back out now since you promi-

as I couldn't finish what I wanted to say, I fall to the ground passed out and Hisako is declared the winner as one of the examiners bring me to one of the hospital rooms to lay down on, Netero calls up the next two people to fight.

Time-skip

as I wake up confused, an examiner hands me my card and tells me to walk to a room, as I walk in I see Illumi getting pulled out of his chair by Gon and crushing his wrist while yanking him out of the seat as I find a seat near Kurapika and take and sit down he looks at me and ask if I was okay, and I shook my head yes he looked back to what was happening in front of him as the chairman tells them to stop he explains the situation and why killua did not pass as he got down with the whole presentation I meet up with Hisako and Shizuko and talked for a bit until we grouped together with the Leorio, Kurapika, and Gon as introduce them they all say hi and stuff.