Discovered

Sydney, March 3rd 1977.

As the Summer Night City intro started playing, the Abba girls joined the stage again after a short break.
Benny on piano, Bjorn on guitar and the backing singers harmonised the intro, slightly different from the studio recorded version.
Benny felt the electricity, the magnetism that song had on him, he felt it was his, and his woman's, of course.
He turned when he heard Frida's voice intoning the first notes together with Bjorn.

'End of night, a new day dawning, and the first birds start so sing. In the pale light of the morning nothing's worth remembering, it's a dream, it's out of reach, scattered a driftwood on a beach."

Frida's emerald gaze penetrated his blue eyes, the connection between them was palpable, if Summer Night City had been a couple, that would have been Benny and Frida, or BennyFrid, as fans used to call them.

Benny was distracted by Frida every time she was on stage, she was so engaging, so bewitching, she was a magnet, all eyes were on her. Agnetha might have been the one with the nice butt, but Frida was the queen in any live (and not) performance.
They were all focused on her perfect mouth, the movements of her hips, the way her fingers, adorned with fiery red nail polish, curled around the microphone, as if to hold onto something she was losing, to cling to a feeling too strong to let go.

Benny's eyes fell on her at the refrain.

"Waiting for the sunrise, soul dancing in the dark, summer night city" he saw her eyes lift to the sky.

"Walking in the moonlight, love-making in the park, summer night city" she turned to him, pointing with her long arms and licking her lips. She smiled, hearing the crowd scream at that mischievous gesture.

The song ended with Benny's vibrant keyboard, the concert continued to the end.
When it was over, the band members went backstage.
Benny did not look very comfortable, but nobody paid much attention to him, but Frida... Frida knew very well why. Her legs began to cross and dig under her golden skirt and her hands explored her own neck, her tongue caressed her thin lips, she was the one who had Benny in awe.

"Frida," Benny said almost coughing, "we need to talk."

Frida turned to Agnetha in confusion, pretending not to understand. She stood up, straightened her skirt with her hands and followed Benny, as soon as they were out of the dressing room, he took her by the hand and pulled her into the bathroom, closed the door and looked her in the eyes.

"I've been waiting for this all night."

"We should lock the door first." Frida said squinting.

"You know what?" Benny said running his hands over the neckline of her top. "I don't care if the door is open, let them see us."

Frida held back a deep laugh and kissed him, he did not hesitate to push his tongue into his lover's mouth.
She loved his taste, it always had an aftertaste of tobacco, but now after the champagne, it was even better.
Her hands began to travel down his body until they reached his member.
She smiled and began to stroke it, making Benny moan.

"You shouldn't do that," he said, taking her by the hips and pushing her towards the sink.

Frida was already lost. He could have done what he wanted with her.

"Turn your back to me and lean against the sink," Frida obeyed, trying to look at him.

"No no, my dear, turn your head, you'll just have to feel me," he did as she asked.

Benny pushed himself to her behind, making her feel how ready he was for her.
His hands reached to the straps of her top, pulled them down and uncovered her breasts.

No bra... typical Frida, he thought.

His right hand cupped one of her breasts while his left caressed her reddish hair.

"How beautiful you are, my love, they would all like to see you like this, but you are mine. Only mine, only I can reduce you to this state."

Frida moaned and Benny put the forefinger of the hand with which he was caressing her breast into her mouth.

"We don't want them to hear us and come here, do we?" Frida shook her head.

"Good girl."

Benny removed his hands from her body and lowered himself.

"Benny!" Frida exclaimed as the physical contact failed.

"Don't worry love, you'll feel me very soon."

Benny lowered her skirts and kissed her hips, running his fingers through her dripping folds over her panties.
He kissed the inside of her thighs and brushed his lips over her bottom.

Frida gasped,

"You want it, don't you? What do you want?"

"You"

"Me what?"

"I want you to wear me out"

"At your command, missy"

He lowered her panties and did not delay in placing his lips on Frida's wet sex, who moaned. She was sure the others had heard her in the other room.
Benny continued his work, not caring how high her voice was getting.

"BENNY!" Frida screamed, reaching her first orgasm.
She turned and made Benny stand up, kissing him, savouring her own taste on his lips.

"You taste so good, dear," he said, looking down at her.

Frida didn't add anything else, and with her legs still trembling she leaned against the sink.

"OH, but we're not done yet, lady."

He took her in his arms and placed her on the sink, entering her suddenly.

"Oh Frida" he said, breathing hard.

"Tell me I'm the only woman who can make you feel this way."

Benny groaned in response, continuing to move inside her.

"I said tell me!"

"I am only yours!"

They both came, together.
Just as they were about to catch their breath, the door opened.
Agnetha.
Frida screamed and grabbed the towel beside her to cover both herself and Benny.
Agnetha screamed in turn.

"I JUST CAME TO BE SURE THAT YOU DIDN'T KILL EACH OTHER DURING YOUR 'TALK', IT'S A HALF HOUR YOU'VE BEEN OUT. NOW I'M GOING TO LEAVE AND TRY TO FORGET WHAT I'VE JUST SEEN," the blonde said screaming, slamming the door.

The two laughed and dressed again, hand in hand they went back to the others, covered with suspicious looks.