Dearly, Santa Monica {part two}

She positioned herself beside him, sitting on her knees, while her hand slid from his chest, ending up in his thighs, lightly caressing them with her red nails.
Benny sighed heavily, firmly stopping her wrists.

"Please stop."

"No, cher, no" she said as her hand came up gently, stopping at his centre, wrapping her fingers around him and starting to move it, up and down.

Benny lost consciousness when he saw her face come closer and cried out in pain when he felt her mouth place a gentle kiss on the tip, but she did nothing more.

"Please, Frida"

She swayed over him, looking at him with half-closed eyes, feeling powerful.
She placed her hands on his chest, stroking him gently as she made the sneakiest movements with her hips on him.
Her breath quickened with every inch she passed over him without feeling him connect with her being.
Benny's hands caressed her thighs without omitting a single inch of her skin that he had not deeply admired.
The light from the night lamp reflected off the red curtains of the hotel room, giving her that mystical, almost surreal, air as if a goddess had come down from her palace in paradise on purpose to take him with her into the clouds.

Frida brought their lips together for the umpteenth time, savouring that ever new taste that tasted like home.
His strong hands lifted her hips and guided her on top of him.
His heart skipped a beat when she finally embraced him inside her, transmitting all her devotion to him.

"I love you," she said against his neck, scratching the shape of a heart on his chest with her index fingernail.

"I am yours" he said bringing her back to him, attacking her neck and leaving an indecent purple mark on her.

His hands clutched her waist, turning, forcing her to lie beneath him.

"You look beautiful," he said, moving her hair from her forehead.

She blushed almost shyly.
He kissed her on the lips, his favourite place, starting to move his hips against her.
He strained to keep his eyes open on purpose to watch her face reaching the height of known to man pleasure.

"Oh God how I love you," she said breathlessly as Benny gave her the coup de grace thrusting into her for the last time before they both felt their bodies evaporate.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"The way that you hold me,
Whenever you hold me,
There's some kind of magic inside you,
That keeps me from runnin',
But just keep it comin',
How'd you learn to do the things you do?"

Benny got up at the sound of the sweet melody coming from the bathroom.
He sat on the bed and looked around, remembering every single second of the previous night, he smiled at the thought. He would have sworn on his love for Frida that he had blushed, but he would never have admitted it.

He decided to get up, with no intention of being caught by Frida, he didn't even bother to put on boxers and sneaked in, trying not to make a sound,
god how he loved her,
she was so beautiful he could have had a heart attack at any eye contact, and as he made to fully enter the bathroom, there was a knock at the door
"perfect timing" he thought.

He put on his robe and opened the door.
It was room service, of course, bringing breakfast.
He picked up the tray and placed it on the bed next to him and sat down, waiting for his muse.

"Ah so you're awake" Frida said a few minutes later, stepping out of the shower, her hair dripping and only wrapped in a large towel.

"I've been waiting for you."

She sat on her side of the bed and kissed him

"Hey"

"Good morning" she said smiling slightly

"Did you sleep well?"

"On the clouds" she replied stroking his cheek.

"Good, I think it's time to eat"

"For you it's always time to eat"

"That's not true"

"Sure it is, look what you did last night"

"Eating you doesn't count"

"It doesn't?"

"No because if it would be valid I would weigh 300 kg by now"

Frida let out a laugh, it was so random.

On the tray were two croissants filled with berries, a bowl of strawberries accompanied by a container of melted chocolate, two cappuccinos and a slice of red velvet with a fork.

"Did you specify that everything should be so romantic?" she asked

"Of course, who else?"

She rolled her eyes, he was hopeless.

"Bon Apetit love of my life" he said taking a strawberry dipped in chocolate and putting it in her mouth

"You idiot!" she countered as she swallowed the strawberry.

She then took the fork, grabbed a piece of red velvet and smashed it on his lips.

"You're playing dirty!" he put his finger in the chocolate and smeared it on her cheek.

"No! I just took a shower! You bastard!" She took some cream from the cake with a finger and spread it on his beard. "That'll teach you a lesson"

"You better run before I teach you a lesson"

Frida tried to get out of bed but he stopped her by the leg, still lying on the bed, and pulled her to him.

"No no, you're not going anywhere, and for the record, I know no body does it better than me, and yesterday you said exactly 6 no's since last night, I was right"