(Rushed chapter)

Sabito decided to write everything to Tanjiro about his training. He recently found out Tanjiro was only a few years older then him. (Sabito is 13-14 while Tanjiro is 16-17) he wondered how Tanjiro became such a strong slayer at such a young age but kept that question to himself. Sabito saw Tanjiro as an elder brother.

Tanjiro loved the letters and always wrote back saying how proud he was.

In Sabito's most recent letter it described how hard training was.

Urokodaki-sama made me train a breathing style, specially water breathing. Everytime I do try to learn it I end up under a waterfall or thrown into a lake to 'think' like water. How did you manage this?! But I'm almost done training, that's what Urokodaki-sensei said. I thought I was gonna die..I mean who wouldn't if you saw random swords coming your way?! I really thought he was out to get me! Other then training, Giyuu still seems to be asleep..for some reason he won't wake up. We got a doctor to check on him but she said that he's healthy. Do you have any theories?

-Sabito

Sabito fell asleep after sending the letter off. When he woke up he yelped in surprise when he saw a mask infront of him. "Good you're awake! I have one more task for you!" Urokodaki-sensei said. Sabito reluctantly got up and follow Urokodaki out the door and up the mountain.

Urokodaki finally made a stop infront of a large boulder and gave Sabito a sword. "I have nothing left to teach. Break this boulder and I'll let you go to final selection." The senior said walking into the distant.

Sabito stared in disbelief as he continuously tried slashing the Boulder with his katana with no luck whatsoever. Groaning in pain he jumped when he heard a harsh feminine voice. "Are you stupid?! Have you learned nothing from Urokodaki-sensei?!" A girl with a fox masked appeared onto the boulder. She wore a asanoha hemp leaf patern with a brown haori. Her mask has a leaf pattern on both sides of the mask. She looked no more then thirteen or twelve years old.

Sabito was taken aback by the sudden appearance. "..Huh..?"

The girl scoffed. "You're using none of the techniques Urokodaki-sensei taught you!"

In irritation Sabito spat, "What do you know? Hah? You have quite some harsh words for a child!"

"Oh? Why not we battle then?" The girl asked pulling out a wooden katana. Sabito was reluctant as he already had his katana in hand. "But..I might hurt you?" He said. He saw the girl with the hidden face pause, then giggle before going into a full-blown laugh. "You make me laugh Sabito..do you really believe you'll hurt me?!" The girl blasted forward and hitting the hilt of her blade onto Sabito knocking him out.

Sabito gasped awake as he looked around. It had snowed around him. Looking around he spotted someone else. The young boy also wore a fox mask but on the side of his face. The mask had some spider web patterns. "Oh..You're awake?" He said in a soft voice. He wore a white spider pattern haori and a regular brown kimono. "Are you alright? Nezuko doesn't like going easy." The boy said. So, his attacker was named Nezuko? "Mm..I'm fine..uhm..my name is Sabito.." He replied to the boy. "My name is Rui. Would you like some help with your training?" He asked.

Next chapter this or next week!