Sun Pillar

He now stood in front of the twins. He completed finaly selections, and he was exhausted. "Congratulations on finishing final selections. There are ten ranks in the demon slaying corps." One of the twins said.

"Mizunoto"
"Mizunoe"
"Kanoto"
"Kanoe"
"Tsuchinoto"
"Tsuchinoe"
"Hinoto"
"Hinoe"
"Kinoto"
"and Kinoe"

"You are currently Mizunoto, the lowest rank. Now, please hold still while we measure you for your demon slaying uniform." Suddenly, multiple crows appeared and measured each slayer. "Now you will each get assigned a crow for communication purposes. They will give and receive orders." The twins said. "Oi,oi,oi! Who cares about dumb crows?! I want the color changing sword!" The white-haired kid from before yelled. "In a moment." The child glared at him, and he went silent. "Please choose a ore, once choosing an ore, you will receive your sword in ten to fifteen days."

Sabito grabbed one and settled his way towards home.

It was a long walk, especially with a busted leg. No matter, though, as he finally arrived at nightfall. He heaved a long breath but was surprised to see the door get kicked down and a Giyuu came waltzing out. "GIYUU!" Sabito yelled. Giyuu looked towards the noise and came rushing over. Sabito did the same but tripped and was wrapped in the warm embrace of Giyuu. Sabito cried. "Why did you sleep for long?! Why?! I thought you would die." Two other figures came out. One came rushing over and hugged them. "I'm glad you came back.." Urokodaki-sensei said as he sobbed as well.

An hour passed, and Sabito was now sitting in front of Tanjiro as they ate. Sabito, no longer wanting to keep any questions asked Tanjiro. "Kamado-san..why are you here?" Tanjiro smiled and responded. "I'm going to teach you some more. You gave great potential, you know." Sabito looked at him. "EH?!" Tanjiro chuckled a bit. "Yes! Tomorrow, I will guide to my residence. I will teach you to improve your techniques." Sabito thought for a second. "But..you don't use sun breathing from our first encounter." Tanjiro gave a closed eye smile. "I know water breathing, I just find sun breathing easier to use. Now finish your food and get ready!" "HAI!"

Morning arrived and Sabito woke up to Tanjiro standing over him smiling. Sabito, in shock rose quickly. "Good your awake! Urokodaki-sensei has a parting gift for you!" Tanjiro said as he went out of the room. Urokodaki-sensei's parting gift was a box for Giyuu. "Thank you Urokodaki-sensei!" Sabito exclaimed happily. "Dont cause too much trouble for Tanjiro."

Waving goodbye to Urokodaki-sensei the two, with Giyuu in the box set off to the sub residence. Sabito grew tired half way and Tanjiro agreed for a rest. They arrived in a large town called Asakusa. They traveled to an udon place and ordered. Sabito was quite surprised to see Tanjiro downing the food. Though he noticed Tanjiro pause. He got up and dashed into the crowd. In surprise, he quickly followed, leaving Giyuu at the udon place in confusion.

When Sabito finally found Tanjiro he saw him stuffing a piece of cloth into a newly turned demon with a women injured. Sabito went forward and started tending to her wounds, that's until police arrived. "Hey! Get off of him! Are you drunk?!" One of them yelled at Tanjiro. Tanjiro ignored them. "Please step back. This man isn't in the right mind state." He said calmly as he knocked the man out. Before the police can intervene, two people..or demons appeared. The aroma around them came from one of the demon's, a very beautiful women. "You referred to the demon as a person.." He said. 'Is that a demon?' Sabito thought in wonder.

When Sabito walked back with Tanjiro, the owner started yelling at Sabito for leaving the bowl. In response, Tanjiro apologized on his behalf. Grabbing Giyuu by the hand gently, Tanjiro guided them with Sabito infront. "I'm surprised he's letting you hold his hand even after the...whole..you know." Sabito said awkwardly. Tanjiro giggled but stopped and pushed Sabito behind him.

A person came out from the shadows and Sabito immediately recognized it as the demon women from before. "My name is Tamayo. Please follow me." She said with a hint of anger coming from her.

After following her they came forward to a house that was hidden behind a demon art to keep it hidden. Clever. "Mister Yushiro!! I brought the two you asked for!" She called into the home. "Thank you Tamayo." He responded calmly. "Is she alright?" Tanjiro asked, flicking his hand towards the injured girl. Yushiro nodded. "Yes, I'm currently trying to get the husband under control." He said. "Ah that's good!" Sabito said in relief as he came towards Yushiro but felt a large pain in his stomach as Tamayo smacked him. "Tamayo!" "Yes Mister Yushiro!" "Dont do that or I won't speak to you!" "Understood!" Tanjiro sweatdropped as he checked on Sabito while Giyuu started growling at Tamayo. "Oh Yushiro was it? I was wondering if you knew how to turn a demon into a human again." Tanjiro asked as Giyuu was in his child form and clung onto Tanjiro as Sabito sat next to him, leaning on him for support as he was just smacked. (FATHER TANJIRO MOMENT 🫶🫶) "I believe it is..I can even try to test it out if you let test his blood." Yushiro responded before apologizing. "I forgot to ask your names! I'm terribly sorry!" Tamayo glared at the trio as they just made Yushiro apologies. "No worries! My name is Kamado Tanjiro! This is Sabito and Tomioka Giyuu!" Tanjiro said. "I see! Well is it alright?" Yushiro asked as he hugged Tamayo because she felt like she wanted a hug. "I'm not the one to decide, is that alright with you Giyuu-chan?" Giyuu looked confused for a moment before huffing proudly and nodding his head as he continued to cling onto Tanjiro. "Then that's alr-" Tanjiro smelled a stranger." "GET DOWN!" A tamarin ball flew through the roof and broke the wall down. "You where right Yahaba! There was a house here!"

Next chapter coming soon!