S03:E03

•~3rd person P.O.V~•
"Why didn't you tell me he was awake?!" Hawk shouted as Rachel pulled on a shirt.

"Because I wasn't worried about you for once." Rachel pulled on a pair of skinny jeans and then her red converses.

"Would you hurry up? I know you wanna doll yourself up for him, but I haven't seen him in three weeks." Rachel glared at Hawk.

"Shut the hell up." She picked up her bag before she and Hawk climbed into Hawk's bright red car. Hawk wasn't wrong, she did wanna "doll herself up" for Miguel. So, that's exactly what she did. She did her makeup in the car, she brushed her hair in the car, and she sprayed her perfume in the car. Although, Hawk wasn't too happy that his car now smelled like Strawberry Poundcake from Bath and Bodyworks.

"So, where even is his room?" Hawk asked as the two got out of his car. Rachel pulled the bag onto her shoulder as she slammed Hawk's car door close.

"On the third floor, room 328." Rachel heard Hawk sigh.

"Has anyone come to visit him besides you?" Rachel shrugged, the two entering the hospital through the automatic doors.

"I dunno, my dad visited him yesterday." Hawk's head quickly whipped to the side. They had just entered the elevator and Rachel was quick to click the third-floor button. As soon as she hit it, a light yellow glow appeared behind the black number three printed onto it.

"Your dad? I thought you said he like, disappeared." Rachel shrugged.

"Apparently before that, he was looking for Robby with Daniel LaRusso." Hawk saw the article this morning about Robby. Boy Who Injured Karate Champ, Miguel Diaz, Caught and Arrested; it read. It said he'd been in juvie for about three months, and maybe even less if he had good behavior. It pissed Hawk off because Robby had almost killed his best friend.

"Did you see him? O-Or talk to him?" Sure, he was a part of John Kreese's Cobra Kai, which Rachel didn't approve of on bit, but that didn't mean he didn't care about Johnny anymore.

"No, the fucking asshole will talk to anyone but me." Suddenly, the elevator dinged, and the doors opened. "C'mon, Miggy's probably dying to see you." Rachel realized she probably shouldn't have put Miguel and dying in the same sentence, but she ignored it as they hurriedly ran down the halls.

"El Serpiente!" Hawk smiled, but it quickly fell as Rachel and Hawk saw Sam. Rachel felt her breath hitch in her throat as she looked from Sam to Miguel. Miguel saw Rachel, his heart fluttering as he saw her. He'd read the letter about forty times in one night, he couldn't believe that Rachel had actually written it. Or if she just lied because she felt bad.

"I'm gonna go," Sam mumbled to Miguel, but Miguel didn't respond. His eyes were stuck on Rachel.

Every day since he met Rachel was grueling. Why was it grueling? Because everything about her made him like her more, and he couldn't do anything about it. When he was with Sam, it was easy to say "I don't like Rachel" when he wasn't near her. But when he saw her, he couldn't believe the statement, no matter how many times he said it. It was that way with Tory too.

To be honest, he didn't know why he kissed Sam. It sorta just happened, and he felt terrible about it. He felt terrible because he betrayed Tory and Rachel. He didn't know how he betrayed Rachel, but that's what he felt. It was almost as if he had cheated on her.

Rachel couldn't take it anymore. She couldn't take staring at Sam and feeling Miguel stare at her. She couldn't stand the anger that radiated from Hawk beside her. She quickly turned on her heel and walked away. She didn't know where to go, but from what she'd seen it was obvious that he either didn't read Rachel's letter or didn't care.