S04:E08

•~3rd person P.O.V~•
Rachel thought it was stupid, her staying at the hospital overnight. Of course, she understood why, but that didn't mean she liked it. She could hardly sleep with the beeping from the machines in her room, the overwhelming smell of hand sanitizer, the lights in the hallways that always stayed on, and not to mention the nightmares she was starting to have. It always had Beatrice in the nightmare and sometimes even Stefon Wood. She woke up multiple times during the night, with sweat dripping from her forehead while a nurse tried to calm her down.

For about two minutes after she woke up, she was sure Beatrice or Stefon Wood was in the room with her even after the nurses told her that they weren't. She hardly got any sleep at all. On top of that, she was told some filming crew was going to come and interview her for her documentary. Which she didn't even know about, but if she didn't mind it. She was told that it would bring awareness to her situation, and to "people like Beatrice".

Rachel would describe people like Beatrice to be crazy manipulative cunts, but she didn't say that to the filming crew. She had to answer lots of questions, some of which made her tear up, but she remembered what she'd been through and knew that she'd been through so much worse so she could get through a couple of questions. She was also notified of her court date, and, at first, she was confused. Couldn't they just listen to the 9-1-1 call, which would also be played in the documentary, and know that she'd done this to Rachel? But then she read the papers that were given to her.

They would be determining how long Beatrice would be sent to jail and if Rachel would live with her Dad or be sent to a foster care. Along with determining where Rachel's money from tournaments had gone, what was left, and whatever was left of it would go to Rachel. Rachel wanted to go back in time and punch Mr. Ben and the judge in the face. Rachel wouldn't have even been in this situation if it wasn't for them. Then again, she wouldn't have been in this situation if Beatrice had never shown up either.

"But, after I get the surgery I'll have a tough ass scar," Rachel exclaimed excitedly to Daniel and Amanda LaRusso before she quickly looked at Elaine who was coloring at the edge of Rachel's bed. "Don't repeat that word, Elaine," Rachel ordered, Elaine glanced up at her for only a moment before she continued coloring.

"Uncle Johnny says way worse words, Mommy." Amanda laughed before she quickly clamped a hand over her mouth to silence herself.

"Of course he does," Rachel muttered, she knew that Elaine would never repeat any cuss words.

"Lemme see the little munchkin." Amanda smiled, as she held out her arms for Kennedy. Rachel leaned over and pulled Kennedy from her seat before handing her to Amanda. "Gosh, she looks like a carbon copy of you, Rachel." Amanda smiled, as well as Daniel.

"Who else has come to see you beside us?" Daniel asked as Amanda became utterly infatuated with Kennedy.

"My Dad, Miguel, Hawk, Demetri, Sam, Anthony, Robby, Carmen, Miguel's Ya-Ya, and some fans." Rachel shrugged, all she really wanted was to get her surgery so that they could get the small fragment of bone out and get home. She wanted to hug Elaine, her Dad, and Miguel, and she wanted to actually do things. She hated just sitting around, doing nothing, and having everyone do things for her.

"We're all gonna watch that documentary at Johnny's house when it comes out, do you know if you'll be out by then?" Rachel shrugged, she wished she could've been out by then.

"I dunno, they wanna keep me after the surgery just to make sure they didn't miss a fragment so I don't, ya know, die." Rachel chuckled awkwardly, she doubted that something like that would happen but there was still a small chance. A very small chance, but it was still a chance.
________________________________
A/n: sorry that this chapter's so short, it's sorta just to inform y'all any the surgery and the possibility of Rachel um...dying.
Word Count:726