Erin x daughter

Addison age 2
Mother - Erin Lindsay
Diaper change

Erin was brought back from her thoughts as she heard her daughter crying, she didn't waste anytime in going to see what was wrong but she already had an idea though and when she got in the room her suspicious were correct. Her daughter had wet her diaper in her sleep and woke up feeling rather uncomfortable.

"Hey baby, did you have a good sleep?" Erin asked if a chirpy voice even if she knew the baby wouldn't really talk back. All she got was baby babble and continued sobs, the woman sighed as she picked the little girl up "someone's being really fussy this morning aren't they?" Again the little girl responded in nothing but babbles.

Erin placed her baby onto the changing matt and proceeded to change her diaper, once done she gave the girl a cheeky smile and gasped "see, all done" baby Addison smiled widely at her mommy who then started to blow raspberries on her tummy causing the little girl too giggle alot "m,ma" the two year old spoke as she tried to pronounce mommy.

"Yes princess, that's right, mommy loves you soooo much" Erin said with a grin, really happy that her daughter was getting so close to saying it. Times like this it really made Erin think on how much of a gift her daughter was. Sure enough when she found out she was pregnant about a year into moving from Chicago and Jay... It was hard, she knew she didn't want to give the baby up but she didn't know how she could do it, if she could do it.

Her mother had failed her and she didn't want to end up doing the same to her kid , she also knew raising a child was hard work and that it might just be too much for her. However, when her little girl was born she soon accepted her new life and cherished the new addition, when she had hard days at work, she'd come back home to Addison who would always cheer her up, she didn't even have to try.

The little Lindsay was a sweetheart, she has the most sweetest of smiles, soft gentle skin, hair a similar shade to Erin's and bright blue eyes and her freckles, oh well they just completed her facial features perfectly. The baby looked at her mother with a smile that just showed off the girls chubby cheeks "m,ma,mama" she finally spoke which brought a tear of happiness to the woman's eye as she stared back at her babygirl with such love.

(This one was just a short one but hope you still liked it 😉)