Chapter 2: First Day Frights

We open with Scratch relaxing in a bath. Slow music playing on radio. He bursts a bubble floating by

He sighs

Scratch: I'm just a puffy little bunch of bubbles...

She off-screen

Molly: Hey, Scratch!

He gets sucked out of his dollhouse

He hits the wall

He screams

Scratch: Molly and Nightwolf, turn around please!

Nightwolf: Oh, what's the big deal? You don't even wear clothes.

He covering himself with a towel

Scratch: Yes, but I happen to emotionally naked right now! Ahem, what's so urgent that you both ripped me away from my me time?

Molly: We're...afraid, Scratch.

Now interested on what Molly and Nightwolf has to say

Scratch: Now we're getting somewhere!

He pulls out pencil and paper

Scratch: Be specific please.

Nightwolf: We- We know you said that you're really popular in the Ghost World...

He laughs

Scratch: Yes...yes, I am.

Flashback

Bouncer Ghost: This club is only for popular ghosts

He pocking Scratch

Bouncer Ghost: Not the worst of the worst.

He grabs Scratch and throws him out

End of Flashback

Scratch: Um, uh, yeah. I'm very popular. Like number one on the list, if there was a list, but of course there's not, or else it would hurt anyone else's feelings.

Molly: We knew it. So, you probably can't relate but... today is the first day of school and our family's moved a lot. You know, like, a lot a lot. So, trust me when We tell you that the first day of school in a new town is super important and the stakes have never been higher!

They jumps in front of Scratch

Molly: Do you realize that even one eency weency embarrassing mistake could turn me into a social outcast forever!?

Scratch: You two be ruined...

Nightwolf: Exactly!

Scratch: You two have to leave Brighton.

Nightwolf: Highly doubt that and probably in the dead of night.

Scratch: The curse would be broken and I'd be back in this house by myself!

They starring in the mirror

Molly: You know. Actually, now that We're talking to you about it, We hear how ridiculous all our fears sound.

Scratch: Uh, I don't think they're ridiculous at all...

They sing-song

Nightwolf: It's gonna be fine!

Scratch: No, it's gonna be a disaster!

Molly: And We love making people happy so We're bound to make tons of friends-

Scratch: NOT ON MY WATCH! THIS IS WILL BE THE WORST FIRST DAY IN THE HISTORY OF FIRST DAYS! I PROMISE MCGEE'S, YOU TWO WON'T MAKE EVEN ONE FRIENDS.