ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴇʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ | ꜱᴇʙᴀꜱᴛɪᴀɴ x ʀʏᴀɴ

Ryan's P.O.V

2 days ago I told Sebastian Moy that I liked him. Sort of. I've had this crush on him for a few months now and I wanted to tell him before I missed my chance. Which turned out to be sooner not later. So, 2 days ago wasn't actually the day of a full confession. But today was.

𝟸 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝙴𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚛

"Hey, Seb?"

"Yeah?"

"Can I talk to you?"

"Sure, what is it?"

"I like you," I said, blatantly

"I like you too," Seb said, smiling back.

I was going to ask if he wanted to go out until,

"Is this to make up for all of the jokes from filming today? Because I don't care how much you joke, I will always be your friend Ryan. I know it's all fun and games."

I froze. There was that word. Friend.

"Yeah, ok." I was unsure of what to say to what he told me. I just decided to walk away before saying something stupid.

I decided to play Valorant and make a couple of tiktoks to distract myself. After a few hours, I heard Kane calling my name, telling me that dinner was ready. Once I got downstairs, everyone was around the table. Well, everyone except Seb. Lucky for me. I didn't want to see him currently. That didn't stop my curiosity about where he was though.

"Where's Seb?" I asked.

"Went on a date," Oli told me, looking up from his food.

"Oh, ok."

Justin leaned toward me.

"Are you ok?" Whispering so only I could hear.

I shook my head. "I'll tell you about it later."

He nodded his head and went back to eating his food. I looked around at everyone and wondered how each one of them would take my crush on Seb. I decided to only tell Justin, knowing he'd support me. He's the one I fully trust in any situation.

After dinner, I tell everyone I'm heading to my room. Once I get there, I grabbed some clothes and went for a shower. I stood there in the water for a while just thinking about the situation I'm currently in. I then got out and put on some clothes. When I leave the bathroom, I see Justin sitting at his computer playing Call Of Duty. He then realizes that I've entered our room and turns the computer off.

"That was a long shower. What did you need to tell me?" He got straight to the point, turning his chair to face me.

I sat down on my bed and, without trying to change the subject or anything, I told him. About my crush on Seb, How I tried to tell him and how it miserably failed.

"Seriously? He's either incredibly oblivious or stupid. Or both...." That was Justin's first reaction. "Do you need anything?"

"No, not for now at least."

He gives me a nod and a sympathetic look.

𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙 𝚃𝚘 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐

Sebastian's P.O.V.

I woke up late this morning and almost missed the 9 am meeting. I got to the living room just as Darren was going to come to get me.

"Damn cuz, why you up so late?" Regie asked from his spot on the couch.

"I didn't get home until late last night," I answered.

"Was the date that good?" Justin teased.

A round of ooohs came from the guys as I felt a light blush spread across my face. I ignored them and sat down next to Ryan. The only person who hasn't done or said anything.

"Ok boys, let's get this meeting started," Ty commanded.

I would have paid attention if I wasn't distracted by Ryan. Usually, he would give me a 'good morning' or use me as a headrest but today, he was distant in a way. He had his arms crossed and he seemed to be leaning away from me. I wonder what I did.

We went on throughout the day and I was becoming more confident that Ryan was being distant. I would stand next to him and he would do anything in his power to stand as far away from me as possible. When I tried to talk to him, Justin would jump in, either pulling him away or answering for him. To say these two were difficult was an understatement. This went on for the next day or so. I kept my mind off of it by filming and talking to the guys. They kept asking me about my date.

To be honest, It didn't go well. I couldn't stop thinking about Ryan. He told me he liked me and I was hoping that it was as more than friends. But I messed up and basically, friend-zoned him because of fear of rejection.

I decided to confront him tomorrow morning when everyone was going to be out getting groceries. He usually stays home and Justin won't be here to intervene. To make sure that it all goes according to plan, I asked Oli to help me get everyone out of the house except for Ryan. After, I went to bed. I wanted to be rested for whatever was coming my way tomorrow.

𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙 𝚃𝚘 𝚈𝚎𝚝 𝙰𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐

Ryan's P.O.V.

I woke up this morning to find the house almost completely empty. When I got to the kitchen, I found a note from the boys, saying that they were out getting groceries. I thought of how great it was to have the freedom of being home alone. Or at least I did before I heard a door open and close upstairs. I then heard footsteps coming down the stairs. I turned to find none other than Sebastian Moy looking at me. We kind of stood there for a second before he demanded, "We need to talk."

"About?" I sneered.

"About this Ryan."

"I don't know what you're talking about." I act oblivious.

"Seriously?" His voice starts to raise. It startled me. "You can't act like it's nothing, Ryan."

I tried to keep my normal facade but I could feel the anxiety start to set in.

"RYAN! LOOK AT ME! WHAT DID I DO? WHY AREN'T YOU TELLING ME THE TRUTH?"

"IT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!" I snapped.

"NONE OF MY BUSINESS?" He stepped towards me. "RYAN, IT IS MY BUSINESS. YOU ARE TREATING ME LIKE SHIT! WHAT IS WRONG?"

"I LIKE YOU, OK? MORE THAN FRIENDS AND YOU DON'T SEEM TO REALIZE IT, YOU IDIOT!"

After realizing what I said, I couldn't stop the panic attack. My eyes started watering and I felt disoriented. I was having a cold sweat, my mouth felt dry and I couldn't seem to catch my breath. I saw a blurry Seb put a hand on my shoulder and I barely hear the "Are you ok?" that sounded like a whisper.

I sunk down to my knees and started crying. I had confessed to Seb in the worst way possible. Not to sound cliché, but I genuinely thought he would hate me.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry," I repeated over and over again.

"Hey, hey," His voice was soft. "You didn't do anything wrong. There's nothing to apologize for. I'm the one who started yelling."

He had joined me on the floor by now.

As he moved closer, he said, "C'mere, let me hold you."

He opened his arms and I basically fell into him. We sat there for a while. He was rubbing my back, which in turn helped me to normalize my breathing. He then pulled away from me and looked into my eyes. He took one of his hands and wiped the tears off of my face.

"Ryan?"

"Yeah?"

"I like you too."