part 13

Whew! I feel so much better! Thanks so much! Thanks for giving me such a huge role! I was so happy!" Ichinose cried.

"Huge role?" Shinohara asked. "What's that about?"

Ichinose eyes widened, "Oh! It was after the negotiation."

"Negotiation?" Ike asked.

"It was before Sudo-kun's trial." Horikita answered.

"Well, it was more like you just did as you pleased, Ichinose."

"Ha ha ha, yeah. I guess so. But the case is closed, eh?"

Yeah, it really was.

"I was wondering what you were up to when you asked me to lend you some points yesterday."

"Eh? You lent class D some points, Honami-chan?" Amikura asked surprised.

"Yeah. It was worth it though! Sudo-kun was not expelled and we gained an alliance with class D." Ichinose smiled happy.

"I never knew why those class C bastards withdrew their complaint." Sudo leaned in to whisper to Horikita who looked straight ahead. "Is this the reason?"

Horikita sighed, "Ayanokoji-kun, Ichinose-san, Kanzaki-kun and I agreed on a plan with them helping us with a few points in exchange of an alliance."

We returned to the hot and humid special building and set up a stepladder.

"I couldn't believe you wanted to install security cameras."

"Eh?! You installed security cameras?!" Sato exclaimed shock.

'So that's how he made them withdrew.' Manabu sent a impressed gaze at Ayanokoji while Nagumo just watched with amusement. Apparently, this was the case he didn't attend because of his busy schedule. Who knew that the case was that interesting?

"You tricked us?!" Ishizaki, Komiya and Kondo exclaimed.

The teachers mainly Mashima was impressed.

'This kid is getting more and more interesting. Why did the chairman placed him in Class D? He clearly belong to Class A.' Unlike the other teachers, Mashima genuinely thought of this based on of the skill Ayanokoji keep on showing.

Yes, that's right. The school hadn't actually installed those security cameras. Ichinose and Kanzaki bought them, and together with the Professor, installed them during our lunch break. Ishizaki and the other two students were terrified of leaked footage from the cameras, but those cameras were
fakes.

Professor was involved too?" Ike, Yamauchi and Sudo asked.

"I was. But my assistance was only guiding them to pick the best security cameras to used and the best angle to place them." Professor said.

I was surprised at first that the school sold such equipment. Then again, while you wouldn't think of using them for crime prevention, they could be useful in measurement and recording. In other words, study tools. Perhaps calling them network rather than security cameras would make it easier to comprehend.

The heat had compromised the Class C students' ability to think. They'd been in crisis mode, without a chance to relax. In addition, they'd felt psychologically threatened during that standoff. There was no way that they would have figured out we were bluffing. Even if they'd doubted it, they had no time to investigate.

"Didn't you tell them that the spot they called in Sudo has no cameras?" Ibuki whispered harshly to Ryuuen.

Ryuuen only smirked in response. "I didn't. It's a waste to tell them that when they can blabber it to the other classes, thus losing our advantage when it comes to the school's structure."