Prologue:

This is what happened before the incident..

                     FLAKYS POV:
I had just arrived at petunia's house after she said she wanted me to come over and hangout since almost all our friends where at her house, I had nothing to do so I said yea.

I lightly knocked on the door so I wouldn't make   a disruption, after knocking about 4 times someone answered the door and it was..flippy! I was paralyzed and pale as a ghost when I saw him.. "Oh hi Flaky! I didn't know you were coming over?" Flippy replied "O-oh yea s-sorry about that.." i mumbled.

               (3rd person POV:)
Flaky wasn't scared of flippy it was just his appearance, flaky didn't want to seem rude almost everytime she saw flippy. While flippy had a more muscular and broad and taller figure flaky was thin and much shorter than any of her friends making her look like a child still but with a mature & sweet face.

FLAKYS POV:
As I walked inside the lightly dimmed room where everyone was hanging out at I sat down on a stool near a counter were I could be around everyone's height, as I sat down against the wooden stool cuddles said something about playing truth or dare I didn't remember what he said since I zoned out.

I immediately got dragged onto the floor next to giggles and petunia since they wanted me to play I said I was fine with playing, and this is how it began.

Cuddles dared everyone to do shots or everytime he had a dare he would dare someone to drink the alcohol he brought since he didn't want it to go to waste, we were all drunk and wasted and I couldn't remember what happened..