Chapter 2

FLAKYS POV:
I couldn't believe it! I ran away from poor flippy just because I was embarrassed, "he probably thinks it's his fault he always puts the people he loves before him..and i just ran away from it because I was embarrassed!"I thought, I seem to notice something that's covering my shoulders it was flippys jacket?! "E-eh..I must be a horrible friend right now!." I quietly said under my breath. I heard a sound like footsteps getting louder and heavier EEP!!

                              FLIPPYS POV:
I quickly run after flaky since I didn't want her to get hurt. It was pretty hard to catch up to her since she was in the track team in highschool.. As soon im near flaky I grab my jacket from her "Flaky you know it's rude to take things from others!" I said playfully, she started having tears shape in to her eyes. I quickly hug her pretty tight since I didn't want her to be sad.

                          3rd PERSON POV:
The red porcupine exclaims why she started crying to confused flippy. Flippy quickly brings a bear (no pun intended🫢) to shaking flaky, flippy states that she can keep his jacket only for today since he has had for years. The two of them start to feel a bit better about themselves and started walking back to flippys house since it is rude for a guest to leave without telling!

Author note!:
Sorry guys in advance if this chapter is pretty short! I am gonna make a chapter that is gonna be pretty long🤭..

Author note!:Sorry guys in advance if this chapter is pretty short! I am gonna make a chapter that is gonna be pretty long🤭

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Here is doodle fliqpy for your sanity~..!!