Lord Reynold Grey, Duke of Suffolk Territory

Lord Reynold Grey and his wife, Lady Joan de Astley travel with Lord Patrick William Howard on the USS Excalibur on April 30, 2153 and they are fairly young when World War Three breaks out and they have to flee Europe on Planet Earth.

Lady Reynold and Lady Joan had several children between 2230-2250, they had a son, Lord Edward Grey, in 2333, a daughter, Lady Elizabeth Grey in 2338, a second son, Lord John Grey in 2244, and a second daughter, Lady Margaret in 2250.

It is through the eldest son, Lord Edward who married Lady Constance Holland who have Lord Edmund Grey and he marries Lady Georgiana Spencer in 2268 and he has three daughters, Lady Katherine who marries Lord Timothy Christopher Beck and they had Lady Edmee Georgiana Grey, her heiress, Lord David Edward Beck III, and Lady Trina Charlotte Beck.

Lady Mary Henrietta Grey marries Lord Frederick William Howard III who is the great-grandson of Lord Patrick William Howard and they have three children, Lord William Frederick Howard in 2288, Lord Frederick Howard IV in 2293 and Lady Frederica Georgiana Howard in 2299.

Lady Edmee Georgiana Grey marries Lord Thomas Willliam Howard, who is the great-great-great-grandson of Lord Patrick William Howard through his youngest grandson, Lord Andrew Charles Howard, Duke of Northumberland Territory and they have two children, Lord Thomas Andrew Howard in 2295 and in 2300 they have a daughter, Lady Philippa Edwina Howard.