Part Three of The Dukes of Star Base 12: The Late Bloomers

The Late Baby Bloomers

Two of them were the great-great-great-grandson of Lord Patrick William Howard and one was the great-grandson of Lord Patrick William Howard but all three came from one of his son's children, Lord Frederick William Howard II, Lady Sophia Charlotte Howard and Lord Andrew Charles Howard.

One was born in 2265, and the two oldest were born in 2250, and none of them were married until late and by 2275 none of them had children.

Lord Richard William Carey was the oldest out of the three and next to him was Lord Frederick William Howard III followed by Lord Thomas William.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR looks at his first cousin, Lord Frederick William Howard III, and his two first cousins twice removed, Lord Richard William Carey and Lord Thomas William Howard and he tells them " I can understand why Lord Thomas William has married yet as he is only ten years old, but Lord Richard Willliam and Lord Frederick William III. You are both 25 years old."

"Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR. Your damn son stole the lady I was in love with and before I knew he married her." Lord Richard William explains.

"Lord Andrew Charles took the woman I wanted to marry and I know she never loved him but promised to marry him if he would give her my third cousin, Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane." Lord Richard William states.

"I told him to watch his step because I would make you minus one son." Lord Richard William states.

"My grandfather married for love as did my great-grandfather, Lord William Carey and so did my father, Lord Robert Frederick Carey and I will do the same and I will wait until I come to claim my lady from your damn son." Lord Richard William states.

"What is your excuse Lord Frederick William Howard. You are the grandson of Lord Patrick William Howard?" Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR tells his first cousin.

"I have no title or property to pass on to my children." Lord Frederick William III states.

"Lord Thomas William Howard. You are too young to marry and you have to wait until 2283 but you have plenty of time to marry." Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR states.

"Lord Frederick William III. Lord Edmund Grey has a second daughter, Lady Mary Henrietta and she is of marriageable age and she was born in 2253 and she is a worthy bride." Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR states.

"I know that Lord Edmund has a third daughter, Lord Edmund is another late bloomer like me, Lord Charles Andrew JR tells his first cousin twice removed, Lord Thomas William Howard, his youngest daughter, Lady Edmee Georigana was born in 2270 and she is only five years younger than you."

"I can't tell you who to marry Lord Richard William Carey as you are the Patriarch of The Carey family now, but you have a great-grand aunt, aunt, and sister." Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR " I know that on your great-great aunt's side of the family she has great-great-granddaughters, and your grand aunt has granddaughters and your aunt has your first cousins." Lord Charles Andrew JR states.

"Your great-great-grandaunt married and your grandaunt both married into the Bourbon family and your aunt married into the Knolly family." Lord Charles Andrew JR states.

"Why don't you look into The Bourbon and Knolly family for your bride?" Lord Charles Andrew JR tells him.

"You need a son to carry on what your great-great-great-grandfather started with your maternal great-great-great-grandfather in 2165." Lord Charles Andrew JR tells him.

"Do you want the Carey line to become extinct?" Lord Charles Andrew Howard Jr asks Lord Richard William Carey.

"It will if you don't have a son. The Carey family only had one son, and you are the last son." Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR states.

"I know that Lord Andrew Charles will have sons, but I can't say that two other sons who are damn late bloomers will have a son." Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR states.

"Lord Richard Edward Howard II and Lord David William Beck have sons to carry on the Howard and Beck name." Lord Charles Andrew JR states.

"My father's Dukedom is secure with the birth of Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard and Lady Samhain Wilhelmina Charlene, Lady Autumn Bridget and Lady Charlotte Victoria Maud Howard." Lord Charles Andrew JR states.

"My Dukedom is secure with the birth of Lady Frederica Wilhelmina Howard." Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR states.

"I won't marry unless I can marry the woman that your damn son stole from me but she told me to hold onto our dreams." Lord Richard William states.

What can Lord Charles Andrew JR do as he has no control over Lord Richard William Carey as he is a Carey and only through his great-grandmother is he the great-great-great-grandson of Lord Patrick William Howard.