Uruk-hai VS Helms Deep

The massive Uruk-hai army continues advancing toward the Helm's Deep Battlements. A large team of Uruk-hai shield themselves like a turtle and make their way up the causeway to the Main Gate. Arrows bounce off the shields. Aragorn notices the peril on the causeway and runs through the Archers, shouting orders, "Na fennas!" The Elvish Archers turn and fire at the Uruk-hai on the causeway.

The Uruk-hai on the sides of the turtle formation fall, but the turtle keeps advancing. Théoden observes the battle, "Is this it? Is this all you can conjure, Saruman?" Desert notices Two Uruk-hai carry a spiked ball towards the Sluice Gate of Helm's Deep and place it next to the blocked rooted entrance, and two more follow and place a second spiked ball within; the Uruk-hai make a clear path for another soldier, armed with a sparkling torch, to make a clear run for the Sluice Gate.

"Please hold. Please hold." She whispers.

Aragorn sees the approaching Uruk-hai and yells to Legolas, "Togo hon dad, Legolas!" Legolas and Desert fire several arrows at the Uruk-hai, but he continues to run; Aragorn desperately points to the Berserker, "Dago hon! Dago hon!" The Uruk stumbles from the force of the arrows and reaches the spiked balls. Legolas quickly grabs Desert as a massive explosion destroys an entire section of the wall, throwing Men and Uruks in its wake. The roots did not hold. Théoden turns to the explosion, feeling the fear of the battle for the first time. The four hunters are all thrown to the ground from the explosion.

Massive chunks of the wall come down and flatten portions of the Uruk-hai army. Water flows out of the breach, and Uruk-hai flow in. Théoden turns from the explosion to the turtle on the causeway. The turtle, Uruks, still falling from the sides, has slowly made its way to the Gate. The front shields of the turtle peel back to reveal a battering ram buried within. Théoden called out, "Brace the Gate!"

Men force themselves against the Gate, trying to hold it. The Uruk-hai pound the ram into the Gate, and the force of the hit throws the Men back away from the Gate. They quickly recover. Above the Gate, soldiers throw down stones and spears in an attempt to disrupt the ram. The Uruk-hai rush throws the destroyed section of the Deeping wall.

Aragorn slowly comes to his feet, and Gimli, still atop the wall, sees Aragorn's peril. "Aragorn!" Gimli jumps off the wall and lands in the sea of Uruk-hai. He fights them off but is soon overpowered, pushed into the water. "Gimli!" Aragorn commands the Elves behind him, "Hado i philinn!" Desert grabs her arrow and joins with the Elves. The Volley of arrows fells many Uruk-hai, but many more follow in their wake.

Aragorn holds his sword at the ready, "Herio!" The Elves charge the approaching Uruk-hai. When contact is made, the ground is neither lost nor gained. Aragorn, Desert, and the Elves valiantly battle the Uruk-hai with much success. Aragorn reaches below the surface of the water and pulls Gimli to the surface. The dwarf coughs and sputters as Aragorn drags him to temporary safety. Desert swings her blade against an Uruk-hai's head, knocking it clean off. The Elves and Uruk-hai continue their battle at the gap in the Deeping Wall.

Legolas shoots another arrow at the foul creatures while also staying close to Willow Maid's side. An Uruk-hai charges behind the Prince; his blade held high. Desert spins around to see the Uruk shriek.

"Legolas!" Willow shouts. In time, the Elven Prince glances over his shoulder to see the Uruk swing his sword. With a clash, Willow Maid blocks it. Legolas turns his bow around and shoots his arrow into the Uruk-hai's head.

"Good catch, Willow."

"That's the second time I saved your back." Desert grunts, swinging at another Uruk.

"When was the first?" Legolas shoots another arrow. Willow Maid steps sideways and stabs another Uruk, "I can't believe we're having this conversation... Sixty years ago... Ravenhill... Hyah!" Another Uruk-hai's head falls off.

Legolas glimpses at her for a moment in confusion, "Ravenhill?" Then it clicked. The tower, the troll, an orc that mysteriously fell off the tower behind him as he shot his arrows to save Thorin Oakenshield. The Prince had to give her credit for that. He smirks, continuing to shoot at the Uruk-hai and Desert Cadell fighting by his side.

"Fair enough."

(Causeway)

(Bring him down, Legolas)

(Kill him! Kill him!)

(Hurl the arrows)

(Charge)