The wind has feelings to you know!!

A/N I actually made this last night but published it today hehe
art found on Behance

once venti was at windrise he sat in the same spot he was in last night. The poor heartbroken bard  held his knees to his chest as he sighed. He looked at the water by the tree hearing it flow softly.

After a bit he heard some footsteps, it startled him and he took a peak from behind the tree and noticed it was diluc. 'master diluc?...what's he doing here' venti thought before he sighed and stood up walking our behind the tree as he looked at diluc.

" ah master diluc i didn't see you there. what are doing out here" he said acting as if there was nothing wrong.

diluc looked at venti and sighed "looking for you" he said softly as venti looked st him confused.

"oh? and what does master diluc need from a bard like me? " he said giggling a bit.

"i...I wanted to say sorry...for last night" diluc said being serious about hes apology. venti looked at diuc processing what he said "oh you do not need to apologize it was a joke anyways hahah..." he laughed nervously as he messed with his braids "venti I know you were being serious and I'm sorry for what I said" diluc said but venti was still surprised by this. 'is this the same diluc I know?' Venti thought to himself.

"its ok diluc...besides it looked like others where asking you to windblum and I'm sure you said yes to at least one of them" he said in somewhat happy and sad tone. 

Diluc shooked his head no " actually i didnt say yes to anyone" he said sighing.

venti nodded confused why although diluc did say he didn't like windblum so that makes sense "so uhm....is there anything else...other than you coming here and apologizing?" Venti asked as he rubbed the back of his neck disappointed that diluc didn't apologize and then ask him to windblum.

"oh..actually, I wanted to-" diluc was cut off by paimon who yelled a hello to them.

Aether and paimon had been looking for venti needing to ask him something. They took him away from diluc to ask him privately and venti agreed. 

diluc watched as they walked off and he sighed. He wanted to ask if venti wanted to go to windblum with him. sure he got mad at him last night for it but he didn't really mean to. he actually liked venti for some time now as well but was confused about what to do and afraid to tell him but when venti confessed last night he was just surprised and just didn't really know what to say or how to react.

Diluc let out a sigh as he sat down and decided to wait for venti to come back to finish their conversation. 

After a bit venti came back waving bye to the traveler before he went back to diluc and sat beside him.

"sorry about that master diluc. so what did you want to say?" he asked curiously 
"oh-i-uhm...nothing.. it's nothing" diluc got scared again and sighed. venti leaned closer to diluc testing him to speak.

"you sure master diluc it seemed very important" he said giggling at the end before he moved away from diluc and leaned against the tree.

diluc sighed as he glanced over at venti. He took a deep breath befor he spoke "venti...will...will you go to windblum with me?" he asked feeling hes cheeks heat up as he looked away emberessed.

venti sat there speechless as he looked at diluc.
'wait...did he ask what I think he asked!?' he thought to himself as he began to muster up some words.

"wait...are you serious..but...I asked you and you refused...besides you said you don't like windblum...or me" he said looking at him before looking down upset a bit.

venti heard diluc sigh before the taller male began to speak again "and I'm sorry....im really sorry...I just was surprised and didn't know how to react.." he said softly " and yes I hate windblum but...if it's you I suppose I can go..." he said crossing his arms.

venti blushed and looked up at diluc "ah well..then ill be honored to go with you master diluc" he said looking  at him and smiling "Ah but....after are we going to act as if nothing happened?" he asked messing with his braids again.

"...mmm..if you want to...but venti...I do like you back...i really do like you" he said sighing as he gave venti a soft reassuring smile.

venti's eyes lit up and he smiled happily as he continued to blsuh"alright then I don't want us to separate after windblum...or ever" he said happily and diluc gave a simple nod. venti scooted closer to diluc and sat there with him.

"ah but...your not just doing this because you feel sorry about me or...because im your archon and you feel forced to.." venti said with a sad expression. diluc saw ventis face as he sighed before leaning closer to him and giving him a soft kiss on ventis cheek

" if this was out of pity or because your my archon then I wouldn't have done that...besides I don't care about that...as long as your happy" he said blushing.

venti held his cheek whrre diluc kissed it as he blushed a bright red "i uhhh...yeah I suppose" he said smiling before laying his head on dilucs shoulder.
Diluc looked at venti before wrapping his arm around him keeping him close. Venti felt comfy and safe in dilucs hold as he began to speak softly "ehe so how about giving me some dandelion wine after this" he said jokingly.

Diluc had another annoyed look as he looked at venti " if that's the only reason why you did this then you can forget windblum and us" he said seriously. 
"ah no just joking!!," he  yelled nervously befor he calmed down.

" this is nice, though" venti said looking out at mondstat. 

After some time the two had fallen asleep. ventis head had eventually fell into dilucs lap as he enjoyed his rest.

After sometime the sun had begun to set. Diluc had woken up and noticed as he looked down at venti who was still asleep peacefully. Diluc sighed before picking venti up bridal style as he started to walk to the dawn winery.

once they arrived it was already dark. Diluc had brought venti up to his room and the maids there wondered who had diluc brought home with him.
once in dilucs room he laid venti in his bed and pulled the blankets over him. Diluc sighed and changed himself before he got in bed next to venti. He looked over at the sleeping bard as he pulled venti close to him keeping the smaller male lose as  he fell asleep again and slept peacefully that night.

--------------------------
A/N ahh so many words '-' welp this was a long chapter I think idk im tired welp ill post next chapter soon. also wrote this at 3 in the morning because well I'm having a brain rot of these two ok!
word count - 1229