Red x yandere!reader

I'm sorry I haven't been posting for those days, I'm quite busy with school stuff and I'm trying to upload on youtube more and i'm focusing on my guitar. Sry guys.

And no art again. Sorry about that.

Requested from @AdrienDacat

Your pov:

I am living with the rainbow friends for a year now. I've been good friends with everyone and mostly red! Red is my darling... No one can have him. But no one knows that... Even red! I'm mad about it. But I know that he will know soon... well, I don't get jealous of blue, green, orange and purple, because they are literally red's experiments. Now you're asking, then who are you killing?? It's the players or as known as the stupid classes that gets trapped in here. I don't understand why red does that. I just have  ore prey that's all. I guess for the others to. I get jealous because red talks to them and stalks them. I know he is ignoring them but still he is talking. It makes me really jealous... and now here I am... another class here and me trying to kill everyone.  Well, first let's kill that bitch that tried to flirt with him... she is the most dangerous person  now...

Red pov:

I was just sitting in my lab and watching the class. Like, how are they surviving or how they use their brains. Today is the 1st night so nothing much happened.  I checked the room where some computers are and saw a girl that tried to flirt with me. Honestly, I was a bit confused how she can flirt with a speaker.  She was just getting a block  now. Then I heard a door open behind her. Must be blue. Welp, she is doomed. Recently i put the camera on different places, so i can see from whom they gets killed. But I only saw a hand. It wasn't blues. Was it ine of the classmates? But that sleeve looks so familiar. Then that hand or now those hands made her choke. God, damn it, I should have out the camera somewhere else! Now I can't see who is killing her! Or choking her.  I don't know... She was I think unconscious and got taken away. Then I switched my camera to the halfway where they are supposed to be. But they aren't there... what is happening...

Your pov:

I got that bitch and went to my room. No one went in there except me and my victims. I tied her up to a chair and poured gasoline over her. I wanted to burn her so she can feel the pain I want to give her... but for that I have to wait till she wakes up. As I was thinking that, she finally woke up. "W-where am I?!"she asked stuttering. "In a room, duh." "What are you going to do with me??!"she asked. Then she smelled something. "...why do I have gasoline on my whole body...?" "Oh, that's because you're going to get burned. That's all."I said like it was nothing. "You're sick! Why are you doing this?!"she asked. "Because you... are trying to steal my darling..."I said. "You're what? I don't know who that is! How can I steal them from you?!"she asked yelling at me. "You flirted with him,  remember?"I asked. "...you mean that speaker guy? I was just flirting with him as a joke! I'm sorry I did that, it was supposed to be a joke!"she yelled. I was starting to get annoyed with her voice. "No, you're not... but you're about to!"I said grinning and threw a lighter  at her. She started burning and screaming. "...he is mine...!"I said. "Y/n...? What are you doing?"I heard from behind. I turned around to see...red...

Welp, I fucked up...

Red pov: 

I was searching for green because the 2nd night was coming. I walked until I heard something from y/ns room. I never went inside because I respect people's privacy and they don't let anyone in. But this time it was different.  It was a really weird noise. Is that a burning sound...? Oh god, are they in there? I had to go in to check if they was ok. So I opened the door and saw fire and infront of the fire was y/n.  She seems fine thankfully. But I think infront of her was a person burning...? "...he is mine...!"y/n said. Who is theirs? Do they mean it romantically? Like that yandere story? Who is it? Wait, why do I even care? "Y/n...? What are you doing?"I asked a bit pain in my throat. Why do I suddenly feel pain. "Oh hello, red!I uhh... was just cooking...?"they said. Bro, do they think I'm that dumb? "Oh yeah? Cooking on the ground? You sure do have a unique skills."i said. "No, seriously.  What are you doing? You weren't supposed to kill them. They are like my experiments. Don't tell me this isn't your first time."I said hoping they didn't kill so many of my experiments.  "...this is actually my 21th kill..."she answered. No wonder many people were gone without any reason."Why you doing that?"I asked. I know the answer.  They are a yandere. But I just hoped they would tell me for who. "It's uhh... for someone who I really want to protect and to be mine. "They replied simply. She is a  bit blushing. I guess they really like this person, huh? "If I may ask, for who are you doing this?"I asked another question.  They flinched a bit when I asked that question.  She was blushing hard now, which made me a bit only a BIT mad or upset. "I uhh...it's f-for..."they started talking. "f-f-for y-y-you, r-red..."they said stuttering a lot and blushing a lot. Huh? For me? I see...

Your pov:

OMG! I JUST CONFESSED MY FEELING FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE! But what if he rejects me? Well,  it's either kill myself or kill him and make him mine. But if I kill him, he won't be happy. I mean, almost no one would be happy when they die. "Ah... I see... so you mean you like me...?"he asked. Gosh, was his voice hot!  "I-i...yes..."I said still nervous. "Well, that means you want me to be yours right?"he asked. "...yes..."I replied.  "Well, i can't accept that."he said. He rejected me...I mean how can he like me? I guess I will kill myself soon. He walked closer and held my hands. What- what was he doing? Didn't he just reject me? "Because you're going to be mine..."he said. I was confused. Did he reject me or accept me? "You seem confused... I mean that you're mine now. So we're dating. Or we can marry already, my option."he said. M-marry?! "A-ah- uhh! I think we should start with dating right?!"I yelled in surprise. He giggled. His giggle was cute..."No worries. I was just joking about marriage.  But we can when we both are ready..."he said smiling.  I was flustered, my face was completely red like his face-.  "Ok, I'm happy that you accept me."I said."Me to...

I'm ready for marriage to-"

"Red, not now, please."