Blue x pregnant!reader (part 2)

Requested by ThatAutisticArtist

Part 2 of Gentle!protective!Blue x pregnant!reader

Short again-

Your pov:

It has been 9 month since I got pregnant and the baby can come out any day. So, I have been sleeping in red's lab with blue sitting next to me.

Red was the only one who could take care of me right now. He is the only one with some experience with these kind of stuff. He is a scientist while he is also a doctor. He really is a amazing guy.

"How are you and the baby today?"

I heard red ask beside me. I turned to him and smiled.

"Pretty fine. The baby to."

I answered happily. He replied with a nod and look at some papers.

"I wonder when the baby will come out."

Blue said leaning his head on my bed. I chuckled.

"Just be patient. The baby will come out sooner or later."

I said. He smiled and hugged me and leaned his head onto my belly.

"I can hear how energetic the baby is."

He chuckled. I agreed.

"Do you need any food or drinks?"

He asked.

"No, thank you."

I said. He nodded and stood up.

"I need the bathroom. I'll be right back."

He said smiling gently to me and walked out of the lab.

Ah... such a gentle husband I have...

I thought smiling.

"A great husband you have there, though I already knew he would become this kind of man."

I heard red say. I chuckled.

"Yeah, I am lucky to have him."

I said. Suddenly,  I felt a lot of pain. I didn't now where exactly because my whole body hurt. But I think it's my stomach.  I screamed in pain, alerting red.

"I guess it's time."

He said and ran to his shelves and took some gloves and other stuff out. I heard blue barging in and running to me. He held my hand.

"It's alright! I am here with you! You can squeeze my hand as much as you want!"

Blue yelled. I barely nodded.

And the birth started.

.

.

.

and you and the baby died-

No no, just kidding. i won't make it angsty)

I didn't feel any pain like before anymore. I think it was over. I was really exhausted.

"Congratulation, the baby has arrived safely. It's a boy/girl/other genders."

I heard red say and saw him handing me something- no... someone with a towel.  I looked down to the towel and saw... my baby. They looked exactly like blue. But also had- well barely- had hair with my hair colour. 

I felt someone holding my hand gently. I turned to the person and saw blue smiling really gently while almost crying. I didn't realise but I was also crying. In happiness.

"I am glad you both are okay..."

Blue said. He looked at our baby and smiled wider. He looked like he wanted to hold them.

"You want to hold them?"

I asked.

"Yes, but-"

Before he could finish the sentence,  I handed him our baby carefully. He looked surprised but stared at our baby for a few seconds. Then he cried more.

"They are so perfect..."

He said smiling. I chuckled and agreed.

"Welcome to the family, b/n (baby's name)..."