• Do I know you? •

Hello again, I hope you guys enjoy part three! This is really fun to write and I am really enjoying it! I plan to make this story at least 10 chapters if not more.

⚠Swearing⚠

-------------------------------------------------------------

Time: 11:00 AM

• Robin POV •

I was in math, I hated it. I wasn't the best at math and the teacher talked way to fast and made no sense of it. It was honestly the stupidest thing ever. However that 'math' was interrupted when the principal walked in.

Mr. Peterson stopped talking and turned his attention to her. She walked out into the hall, and gestured for him to follow and he did.

"Is someone in trouble?" A girl asked.

"Maybe" her freind responded.

The whispering and giggling subsided when the teachers and principal walked back into the classroom. Mr. Peterson cleared his throat and began to speak.

"Alright everyone, please settle down. He started, "the principal, Ms. Remison, is here to tell us some news." He said, and she nodded.

"I'm sure you have seen me enter your classes earlier. That is because, this class will be getting a new student tomorrow." She said, there were many different reactions. Most of them were positive, some however pissed me off.

"Ms. Remison, what gender is the new student?" A girl asked, the class fell silent.

"Female," she responded. Once again the class had different reactions.

I for the most part didn't care. Even if it was a boy I wouldn't care. It didn't matter because as long as they left Finney alone, I'd leave them alone.

"Class! Please quite down." Mr. Peterson said, the class all looked to the front. Finally shutting up.

"You may ask any questions, some I might not be able to answer." The principle said.

"They have to be respectful though!" Mr. Peterson continued.

A bunch of hands shot up, a lot of people had questions about the new girl and I did too. Not that they were important and the class was probably going to ask them anyway.

"Why is she moving here in the middle of the year?" A girl asked

"She was originally in a boarding school." The principle replied.

The class just stared at eachother unsure of what to say.

"What did she do?" A guy asked.

"We don't know, that is a question to ask her for tomorrow." Ms. Remison said.

People were asking questions and the principal did her best to answer them. Yes, there were some she couldn't answer but she for the most part answered all of them.

~ After school ~

• Robin POV •

School finally ended. I had plans to go to Finney's after school because of math. It didn't really bother him becuase he was used to it. He did seem a little different today though.

• Yn POV •

It was around the time Gwen and Finney should be coming home. I was excited. I'd get to see brother and sister again. It had been so long since I'd last seen them.

I was in thr living room, watching TV and waiting for then to get home. I was going to go to their school tomorrow and couldn't wait to tell them that!

The door opened and Gwen was the first to walk in. Finney wasn't behind her, so I'd assume he was walking slow.