chapter 20

Recap: " Guys, i, well actually, i and Hongjoong have something to tell you guys..." Said Seonghwa.

" What is it?". Asked Yeosang. Seonghwa and Hongjoong looked at each other before looking back at their friends." We are, we've been dating for a month..." Said Seonghwa as he held Hongjoong's hand. The 6 other friend's jaws dropped to the floor as they stared at the two with shocked looks." Whaaat?!" Screamed Yunho." You two are together and i didn't know?!". Screamed Mingi." Yeah". Said Hongjoong as if it was nothing." Why are you acting so casual!?". Asked Wooyoung.

They all continued to scream at each other when suddenly Jongho Screamed." Ok everybody shut up! Seonghwa and Hongjoong are dating Wooyoung and San are dating Mingi and Yunho are dating and i like Yoesang! Stop screaming like it's a surprise, they're all over each other all the time!". He finished as everyone looked at him." You like me?". Asked Yeosang, and that's when he realized that he said that out loud, and he started to blush out of embarrassment." Well, yeah, i do". He answered. The 6 other friends looking at the two with shocked faces. They all left the room to give them privicy, Wich the two didn't even notice as they were now kissing after Yeosang said he liked hil too, wich made Jongho pull him in a kiss.

After a couple of minutes, they came out of the room to see their friends looking at them with expecting faces." So?". Asked Wooyoung." So what?". Asked Yeosang." Well, y'all together or not?". Asked Yunho." Oh yeah we are". Answered Jongho casually, wich of course made everyone squeal in excitement for the next 10 minutes. After a couple more hours of hanging out with each other, they all eventually left Yunho's place, except for Mingi, and went home to go to sleep as it was monday the next day.