2

As the bus came, jojo and sunny got on. They saw All the kids they knew.

Kenny
Cartman
Kyle
Stan
Craig
Bebe
Wendy
Clyde
Token
Tweek

You name it.
Of course they knew them but they didn't know them.

"HEY HEY LOOK ITS THE NERD AND THE MEXICAN!" The fat one said
"SHUT UP FAT ASS" Kyle said quickly as he glances at the two that were standing.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU FAT FUCK!" Jojo yelled as he punched the top of cartman's head.

Before there was a fight on the bus sunny quickly pushed jojo away from the situation. Both her and Kyle sending each other apologizing glances but sunny sent a quick death glare and stick her tongue out at cartman.

Our two protagonists found a seat together as one of them was mumbling cursed and insults.

"Mother fucker, fat ass target built ass bitch. I hope he rolls down a rocky hill yellin out food ingredients like the fat ass he is. God he makes me what the choke the fat out of him."

"woah WOAH CALM DOWN JOJO!" Sunny said as she places a hand on his shoulder. "Just breatheeee and think about playing your games at home with me."

"Woosa wossa woosa.... Okay I'm calm now." Jojo said slowly.  "Damn bro. Did he really pissed you off that bad?" "Hell yeah. No one disrespects me, or you. Cause if they do, Ima knock a nigga out."

Sunny basically sweatdropped at this as she slowly side eyes away.
"Yeahhh...ima just take a nap okay?"

"Yeah..sweet dreams ginger."

"Fuck you man" sunny said while laughing. Snoozing off to the sounds of the bus moving.