3

Sunny woke up to falling out of her seat on the bus.

The bus driver: OKAY KIDS GET THE FUCK OFF MY BUSS!

"Fucking bitch..." sunny grumbled

"WHAT WAS THAT MEXICAN?!"

"I SAID funky itch..." sunny replied back "oh have a good day then."

"Yeah okay..." sunny said rolling her eyes as she looks to see Jojo holding their laugh. "Laugh. I fuckin dare you to bitch." Sunny said quietly as she got close to his face.

"HA HA HA HAAAAAA" jojo just laughed in her face dead on.

*WACK*

"HOW TF DID YOU DODGE THAT!" As sunny yelled at him while being on the ground with snow. "By being flawless dumb ass.." jojo said sassily and walk away slowly just in case sunny gets up.

"HEY WAIT UP DIP SHIT!"

━━━━━
Timeskip
━━━━

Now the two protagonists are in the building talking about what to do for today

" bro have you heard how Suzy beat that bitches ass?" Sunny asked
"HELL NO WHEN DID THAT HAPPEN!-"
"BRO STOP BEING SICKKKKK. IT HAPPENED AT LUNCH. Basically the girl fucked her boyfriend so Suzy grabbed her hair."

As sunny was talking she talked with her hands and even emphasized what she was talking about. "DEAD ASS BRO SUZY STARTED GIVING HER MILLY WHOPS OR WHATEVER YOU CALL THEM SHITS. SHE KEEP SCOOPING HER FACE IN."

"DAYUMMMMMM-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UPP. It's like 8 am, why the hell are you two so damn loud?" And the Devil has arrived..

Suzy luck, a popular mean bitch. She may be pretty, but she's a devil in a Angel's  clothing. Her pink eyeshadow and pink outfits is something you can't miss. She's a little bit tan, but not like Donald trump tan. 

Suzy appeared infront of them looking annoyed and chewing bubble gum like a fücking camel. "Hey Suzy..." both Jojo and sunny said together

Her bubblegum popped as a she looked at these two. "So...are you both talking shit about me or what?" Her stare was fierce as she placed a hand on her hip.
"NONONONO- we are not we are just talking about how um-" jojo was interrupted
"ABOUT HOW HOT AND PRETTY YOU ARE! AND HOW YOU IS A BOSS BITCH!" Sunny said while swinging her arms.

Jojo sweatdropped at this while side glancing at her. But it seems like Suzy fell for it as she put her hands on the side of her faces with a slight blush.

"Awww thank you darling. Maybe if you weren't a loser I would hang out with you more." Anyways ciao losers" Suzy lastly said as her gum popped.

"What a bitch, but a pretty one." Sunny sighed
"Facts. Anyways I need to get something from my locker..so cya in class?" Jojo said as he raised his fist for a fist bump

"SURE BRO!" Sunny said smiling stupidly. "Bye bestieeee" after that she ran into a locker some how, but she got up and ran to class.

Jojo chuckled at this, "fuckin weirdo haha" he opened his locker.