xi. dating advice with y/n

"Y/N! STOP IGNORING ME"

You hear the voice of your angry lovesick friend running towards you as you hide your face away from him. "Y/N? Who's that?!" You tried to outrun him but he eventually catches up.

Once Scaramouche finally catches up to you, he tackles you to the ground. "Come on! You promised to help me with every problem I have, right?"

"Fine," You sigh. "What happened?"

"So I dig some digging last night and I found out about this other guy called Shikanoin Heizou."

"Oh, him. Isn't he the guy taking Criminology?"

"Yes! I found out he was the one who sent that confession to the confession account."

You look at him in disbelief. "And why is that important?"

"Because... I have competition now?!"

"Bitch you haven't interacted with the guy since... 3 months ago. That was back when your mother forced you to speak to someone."

Scaramouche playfully hits your arm. "Go to hell."

"No."

"Can you at least share some dating advice?"

"What gave you the idea that I'd be the best person to ask for dating advice?"

Somewhere lurking in the background, Ayato was overhearing your conversation with Scaramouche. The gossiper in him just had to listen in after hearing his dear friend Kazuha's name.

"I just assumed you're good at it since you've got two guys wrapped around your finger."

That sentence made Ayato a bit more curious.

"Two guys wrapped around my finger?! Do you mean Kaveh and Alhaitham? I only like Alhaitham. And for Kaveh... We're just best friends. What are you on about?"

"Best friends? Really? I've seen the way you look at the Vice President. And for Kaveh, you both act like you're a married couple whenever I see you both together. I bet you never stop thinking about them."

"...I don't like Alhaitham nor Kaveh..." Scaramouche facepalms. "I'm just so smitten with love over Alhaitham to the point that this isn't some simple crush anymore."

Ayato gasps. The feelings between them were mutual.

"So you've finally gave into your feelings for him?"

"I have, indeed. Ever since Nilou and Alhaitham started dating, actually."

Ayato runs away from where the duo were talking at as he felt that he has heard enough. While he wasn't the type to ruin relationships, he just doesn't get why Alhaitham was still even dating Nilou after he obviously has feelings for you.

Meanwhile, You now bid your goodbye's to Scaramouche since he was getting picked up by his mothers for dinner.

You knew that Kaveh was working on a new project so you really didn't want to bother him at this time. And Alhaitham was probably busy doing some smart guy stuff.

Wait...

You were thinking about them again. If Kuni was here to witness your thoughts he would've been bullying you hardcore right now.

Oh fuck him! You really didn't want anyone to think that you're only friends with them because of their looks/using them for their smarts.

But then again, Kaveh was sorta cute, maybe. And Alhaitham is just so...

No, wait. Alhaitham has a girlfriend. Why can't you just let him go?

You sighed as you finally reached your dorm. You unlocked the door with your keys and... You saw them, you saw them both cuddling each other. Of course, you felt heartbroken. How can you not? Your crush was cuddling another person.

Alhaitham immediately heard the door opening so he leaned back and saw you entering the dorm. "Oh, hey. How's your day."

To avoid conversations, you immediately sped up and answered, "My day was alright. I'll go to my room and take a rest. Enjoy your stay in our dorm, I guess."

And with that, you hurriedly went to your room, locking the door behind you. You decided to watch Tokyo Revengers to ease your mind and forget about what you saw.

It's all gonna be fine.

What if they break up in the near future? That would be the perfect time to make a move, right?

Wait, no, that would be a bitchy move towards Nilou.

Why is everything so complicated?!

A/N: sorry for not updating 😭i was busy studying and watching tokyo revengers season 2 🧍‍♀️

i was busy studying and watching tokyo revengers season 2 🧍‍♀️

also i wanna hear some ideas from yall involving y/n, nilou, kaveh and alhaitham (and possibly ayato) cause at the moment, i'm out of ideas and the only ideas i have left were for something in the far future 😭