Unexpected

"When You Hate Someone and Then You start Falling For That Person Makes You To Feel Like You Are In The Horrible State"...

-(Your Author's Quotes)

__________________________

At Sana's Apartment...

Last night Sophie was calling luke but he didn't pick up the call. She messaged him also but it same he didn't reply or see it.

Sophie sat down in front of the window with a cigarette and started smoking.

Suddenly her bell rang. She got up and walked out to see who it was.

She saw and got shocked. She wasn't expecting him to come here.

"Can I Come In?" he asked her in his seductive voice while moving closer and kissing her Fake cheeks.

"Ah...Yeah! Sure" she said.

"Hmm...So"

"So... Let's go out!" he dragged her out of the room by interlinking his finger and pulling her towards him.

She walked out with him with a surprised look. Then she stopped him and said that she needs to freshen up.

She didn't even Though that she will meet him today.

It was Unexpected.

She was only thinking to spend her time with luke today but because luke was busy. So he came.

Even Though today she wanted to spend her time with luke but today he was busy so she left no choice.

Kevin was very excited for today and from his facial expression, anyone could say that he is very happy today.

Kevin was showing his smile and his gaze never left her.

However, she stopped Kevin and told him that she didn't took bath nor she brushed her teeth.

However, He didn't give any disgust or uncomfortable look.

He stepped forward and kissed her fake lips with passion.

Then he stopped and asked her to get ready.

She rushed inside her washroom with her mobile and send a message to luke.

However, he didn't reply immediately nor he was online.

It made her frustrated to see that he is not replying to her back.

Seeing this she convinced herself that he might be busy with work.

Then she took her long warm bath and then got ready.

Kevin was Scrolling through some pictures outside of her room while waiting for her.

Kevin knew that it will take lots of time for her to get ready so he decided to stand out and go through the pictures which were sent by his Friend.

Inside Sana's Room...

Sana was sitting in front of her cupboard and searching to wear something.

She was confused but same time she was not excited to go with him.

So she chose a casual black dress with a short length with was exposing her long legs.

She wore her high heels and walked out of her room.

She came out of her room.

Outside Sana Room.

Kevin was busily Scrolling through the pictures when She stepped out. The atmosphere of the room changed when she walked out of the room fug or Kevin.

Sana came out and was in a casual mood. She didn't show any expression and Just Smile gracefully towards him.

He got up and Slowly-Slowly he made his way towards her.

She saw him stepping towards her side.

Things were turning upside down for her.

When stood in front of him she was lost in her world thinking about Luke.

Kevin couldn't control himself and took a step forward toward her.

Her Fake Graceful lips were teasing his lips...

Her Sexy Body was making him lose control.....

Her Fake Face was making Kevin go mad.

He moved closer to her Step by Step. His heart started beating.

He wanted to kiss those fake lips which were looking graceful to him.

He wanted to tear those clothes which were teasing him.

He walked closer to her and pulled her face to kiss her.

He was about to kiss her fake lips but something dropped which disturbed his mood.

He pushed himself a little inch far from her. He cursed himself 'Oh **** Kevin! what are you doing?

As For Sana, she wasn't interested in him nor she wanted to see him. She was thinking about Luke all the time.

When she sensed that Kevin was going to kiss her she dropped her purse. She felt uncomfortable and shivering in her body.

Her mind was going wild.

She picked up and apologized to Kevin. However, Kevin just show his gentleness and didn't say anything.

Then he took her out with him.