Surveillance Room...

When they reach the surveillance room. They entered the room but they were stopped by the bodyguards.

Then Michael and Calvin showed their identity. After seeing and cross-checking everything he allowed them to enter.

The manager of the surveillance room came towards them and greeted them. After nodding at him they told him about his Friend.

They asked him to find out about his Friend who didn't follow them. The manager asked them about their VIP room no.

They forgot their room no. but then Calvin took out the key from his pocket. Then he gave it to the manager. The manager checked the no.

Then walked near the corner and gave him the no. of the room.

"You got the room no ?" mic asked the manager.

"Yes Sir" He answered him.

"How?" Calvin asked.

"The no. was given at the bottom part of the key,".he told them and Then he spotted the number on the key and showed them.

Calvin and Mic looked at the key and saw that the numbers were written in small numbers.

The man who was on the computer showed them the footage when they came out of the room with Kevin.

After playing the footage 2-3 times, he called the manager and the customer to look at the screen.

They looked at the computer. After assuming that everyone has came on the computer he started the footage.

They started seeing the footage on the computer. The footage started playing from where they left the room with Kevin.

They were walking in the corridors Kevin was at the back of them.

Then later Kevin was left at the back and they didn't know that he was left over because they were busy talking.

Through the flashlight and the brightness of the phone on his screen, they were able to see him.

Then after some time, he didn't follow them because he was stopped in his tracks.

After moving back to Kevin he played the footage of that time. Kevin was walking and looking here and there and sometimes he was looking at his phone but suddenly he stopped in his path and looked in one Direction.

They asked him to show the direction where he is looking but the computer man refuses because he doesn't operate the camera on that side.

The manager asked all the people around the room then they got one person who operate the camera in that direction.

Till the time they were coming the man quickly rewind the footage. When they came he clicked on the play and the footage started playing. They saw that Kevin was following someone but they can't see the person's face because that person was not carrying anything which can support light.

Then the lights came but still kevin didn't switch off his light which was coming from his phone. Then he entered the lift but they didn't press the lift button.

"What the hell! What is he doing" Mic said after seeing the footage.

Calvin was also thinking about the same thing but then he turned to ask the mic "Hey did Kevin see his girlfriend or crush?"

"I think so" Mic was not sure about it But wait Kevin didn't inform sana that he is there. He didn't see her after they came down from the practice room.

But then Mic said "Come let's go there" and walked out of that room. Calvin nodded and thanked the manager and boys who helped them. Then he left the room.

Then he followed Mic.

Inside the lift...

15 minutes passed but there was no moment. Kevin moved a lit bit to look at her.

"Hey," He said to the girl.

But there was no response from her.

He didn't force them to speak. Then later he came to know that his mobile flashlight was on and the lights were on the lift.

She wore a beautiful dress which was cream in color and was looking attractive on her body. She wore a pair of white sneakers and her legs were looking gorgeous. Her figure was in perfect shape.

For a second he forgot that he has a girlfriend when he looked at her. Slowly the lift started moving up and they didn't know where they were going.

Even though the lift moved up still she didn't move. She stood there like a statue looking down and didn't want to show her face.

Kevin was still watching her after turning off the flashlight and even after knowing that the lift is going upwards.