Welcome to Battlefield Hardline

Log 1 Time: 12:20 PM

Uh...Hi everyone, I hope whoever is must be reading this book and all of you must listen to this and know about my book. Anyway my name is Meggy Spletzer, I'm the girlfriend of A certain someone who loves cola and is a artist and I'm the driver and work for the North Western Railway's number 8 Great Western Engine called montague but he prefers to called duck which is a funny name I would be calling him now like his friends does. yes, this introduction is very generic and repetitive I understand and know that but it is the point of the story. In fact my boyfriend also works for Duck and his name is Edward Gould but he is called Edd by his other friends who do the same. Speaking of which I don't sure how or what to write on my book so... l'm gonna to eat something alongside my friends tari and melony for lunch time.

Log 2 Time: 7: 50 AM

Ah!.... I woke up yawning the same time as my friends were waking up. I just getting ready to leave for work, we were eating breakfast and then I was taking a shower for preparation to work. after all of that, I arrived at the GW sheds with Duck and Oliver already had waken up before I did. While Edd was asleep before he woke up soon after, my phone was on with an alert of an upcoming attack with words saying "The Deep Dark Potion/DDP is coming on sodor". This was concerning for sure because I was confused by the text message so did Duck and Oliver and this just make me questioning about what is the Deep Dark Potion, is there something else about it, etc while though we questioned about it we didn't really questioned more about right before Edd came to us.

Log 3 Time: 1:29 PM

Jesus Christ and OMG! What just happened!?. I will explain it to you, as we were at Crosby delivering trucks to the killdane Ironworks and I was talking with Edd about our plans and my date with him coming on May 26th afternoon which sounds weird but trust me Edd likes me to much ....uh actually I don't think I should mentioned that. But when we were discussing, Duck noticed a weird deep dark ball coming with the sky above and it crashed to reveal the leader and his supposedly mysterious potion Soldiers. without thinking, me and Edd had to leave so we pull duck's system on and off we go!, duck had never been this scared or fast before and boy did nor we ever had god what caused the deep dark potion to happen (that mysteriously ball? Yeah that's what happened).

When we were running as fast as we could possible, Wilbert was going towards the DDP

When we were running as fast as we could possible, Wilbert was going towards the DDP. We try to tell him to go back but it was too late as Wilbert screamed in horror as the DDP was murdered the whole out of him however this only made duck to go faster and I didn't blame him for being paralyzed by now, one of the DDP soldiers shot duck's eye and caused to be different. We stopped at Elsbridge where was the sheds at so duck was uncoupled from the trucks and then we went to Elsbridge's sheds to catch a breather.

Log 4 Time: 7:48 PM

It's been a few hours and we didn't bother to say a word about what happened because Me and Edd were too exhausted and eating our food together, duck was low on coal and water but we fill his tank and bunker with coal and water. Duck was worrying and mumbling about Oliver, Donald , Douglas and Toad and hoping they were safe and alright. Edd calm him down a bit and told him that everything would be alright. We were tired and had to go to sleep . I just wanted my friends to safe...

 I just wanted my friends to safe