Blue and Green

Log 1 time: 3:10 PM

It's been a while since my last log and that's because I been so busy with my friends to find survivors and most of time it's just been dead corpse like daisy's mess up corpse and mavis's melting body with her cowcatcher broken and ripped to bits. hell we haven't been out there for a one hour or more though we might soon as Edd and Xzavier are just finished up with Douglas's shield with a robot operator to assist everyone who needs help and attack any of DDP Leader's soldiers, oh yeah the place is at the same place where Me, Edd and Duck looked..."Tidmouth Yards" I will write more once after we were there.

Log 2 time: 3:14 PM

Alright, let's give a little context on what just we saw. When we were taking food and drinks to survive, Edd found a big green number 3 tender engine known Henry. Yeah sure Henry was in fine and alright shape physically however his mentality is just messed up with him mumbling about. Edd said Henry was standing right besides Percy's empty shell. there's nothing to help Henry's mentality since we can't even talk to him anymore about his story. also Edd mentioned his crew dead and taking care of.

I coupled Henry up with Douglas's tender back coupling so we can took him at Elsbridge however henry only started to mumble and shaking his engine, Oliver has the be the back to make sure he doesn't try to runoff like a cat

I coupled Henry up with Douglas's tender back coupling so we can took him at Elsbridge however henry only started to mumble and shaking his engine, Oliver has the be the back to make sure he doesn't try to runoff like a cat. but that doesn't make henry any better than he is currently.

Log 3 time: 3:46 PM

Anyway so we have arrived back and begin making a plan to go out to look at the brendam which is a long way from here but I think that's only way to go. however we were gonna to go there when suddenly a familiar whistle came from the branch line which made Duck, Oliver, Douglas and Henry realize who it was and that whistle was the number 1 blue of the north western railway...

Thomas the cheeky tank engine...!

We were shocked by for a few minutes after Thomas appeared. Thomas mentioned he had help from two of our friends and with a absolute shocked to find Tari and Tom stepped out of Thomas's cab. Xzavier and Edd were both very pleased to see their friend back again, Me, Melony and Saiko were happy to Tari again and we hugged her for a moment and lastly Duck, Oliver, Douglas and Henry had a great happy expression after seeing Thomas again. Thomas had a bandage on his mouth and a different eye like Henry and Duck have.

                                                                  Log 4 time: 4:02 PM

Log 4 time: 4:02 PM

Ten minutes has passed and because of that, this give Tom a chance to his, Tari's and Thomas' story. Tom told us that he, tari Thomas was at their branch line as always when blah blah blah DDP took over and they took the life of Daisy and Mavis who both was sleeping at their sheds. Thomas spet down the line as hurry as he could do, they saw Terrence standing with his face cutted off, two of the DDP soldiers manage to took Thomas's mouth off and he screamed as possible which motivated Tom to go faster and they stopped due to the DDP leader telling his soldiers to go back to their base and planned a new attack soon afterwards. Tom said that tari bandaged Thomas' mouth as a hope to grow a new one.

Log 5 time: 8:01 PM

Four hours has been spent passing through, so we got tired and ready for the next day of survival. I'll be writing more about that tomorrow.