Search For Red

Log 1 time: 11:02 AM

We've been planning on what location we should go next. Tom and Xzavier suggested that we go to the ironworks but tari and melony suggested that we should just go to the docks, the decision wasn't made and taken in account until after all of that happened. We were officially go to the docks where I think James was to take a goods train to. Henry and Tari will be staying here for to if any DDP members come over there and took some stuff, just wanna let you know that I will write more information when we got to the docks if something happens.

Log 2 time: 11:40 AM

I did say if something happened and I was rightfully correct about that. as we were going to the docks, Bear and Trevor appear to be here miles away from the docks with Matt, Bob and Belle on their cab. I wanted to write of their story but it would've taken too much and plus James's story is gonna be my next one to written so I leave it at that, though Matt was pleased to see Edd and Tom and Bob and Belle were happy to see Me, Melony and Saiko again, we told them that Henry and tari were at Elsbridge. Bob and Matt Will continue to be our way to the docks while bear and belle will go to Elsbridge to see Henry and Tari again and taken trevor there.

Log 3 time: 11:50 AM

There's a lot to write about so here's what you should/need/wanted to know about. After we arrived at the docks, the first one that we discovered was cranky who face was turned into a one deep dark blue monster and his hook had fallen off, sadly there's nothing for us to help him so we had no choice but unscrew his bolts and he fell to the sea. before we ventured more to find more. James is Alive but his eye has that red spot and blood covered half of his face but we were happy to find him alive.

James couldn't tell us anything about his story for some reason but I think it likely because of his   sadness that forcing him not to

James couldn't tell us anything about his story for some reason but I think it likely because of his sadness that forcing him not to. however a voice from cab saying "I know why he can't" with a absolute surprise of seeing not only Tord but also the man himself....

Sir  Bertram Topham Hatt...

We were surprised to see both of them inside of James's cab. Tord first explains that he was at knapford talking with the stationmaster about something when the DDP came and took the people out of knapford to their base as well the stationmaster. but thankfully tord ran out as fast as hurry as he could so and for two days he spent inside a house with food for his hunger and drinks for his not-needed sweatiness until he saw James crying with a red spot on his eye like what I say. Tord finished his story and Bertram explains that he got to his car runaway from the DDP soldiers and in two days until he saw James sad with tord inside his cab. After that James started to breakdown crying on how he failed to save his crew and cranky. Bertram comforted the poor red engine so did us.

Log 4 time: 12:01 PM

We have arrived back at Elsbridge to find Tari injured with her knee bruised and a scar on her right bottom side of face. She was crying about her being a failure smg4 member luckily Belle and Saiko helped her to recover her mentality but Henry is not happy and still mumbling about Percy and Gordon. suddenly Saiko kiss Xzavier on the cheek which was lovely but at the same time a bit awkward but still, I think it's time to wait a breath which Duck agreed.