Chapter 3: EYES ON YOU

Clyden's pov:

As i walk inside the class i noticed a very familiar face. It's the girl from yesterday, from the book store. So she's also a law student like me, good. I can get close to her, no one can resist my rizz. I found her very cute and adorable. Yesterday nga as I noticed her grab the book I can't resist and grab the same book she was holding, by that our hands touch a little bit.

"So boys please introduce yourself to the class."

Our professor said as my cousin step forward a bit and introduce himself to everyone.

"Good morning everyone my name is Sebastian Calix Garcia nice meeting you all."

"And my name is Clyden Luca Perez."

I said and smile to everyone. But i noticed that 'Miss bookworm' that's the nickname i give her, she didn't smile or scream like the other girls in the class.. strange..

"Okay Mister Garcia you may sit beside Miss Ortiz. And Mister Perez you may beside Miss Sato."

Our professor said. Bakit hindi mo ako tinabi kay Miss bookworm?!!

I thought to myself as i sit down i glace at her and see her talking to my cousin.

Wow ha friends na agad? Hah! Just wait and see.. so her surname is Ortiz..cute..

As our class start I noticed that she was so focus on our lesson, it seems like she's a nerd. After an hour of us just sitting and listening to our professor talk about law, the bell finally ring.

Finally... I thought to myself.

I noticed na nakalabas na pala si Miss Ortiz. Pero Hindi ko muna siya sinundan..but the person I run to is my cousin. Calix. Calix is my cousin on my mother's side, And my mom always tells me a story about her and Calix's mom na sabay kaming pinanganak ni Calix that's why we're quite close to each other, he's like a brother to me.

"Hey! Calix!" I said as I approve him on the door.

"What?" He said and continue to walk, not even looking at me.

"Sino yun katabi mong babae kanina? Miss Ortiz ba yun surname nya?" Sabay sabay kong tanong sa kanya.

"Why? Type mo?" He turn around and face me with a cross arm.

"Sa garden tayo mag-usap." I said and drag him to the garden with me.

-At the garden-

"She's the girl I told you about." I said to him as we sit down on one of the bench.

"Oh..what a small world.." he said.
"So, type mo nga?"

I slightly blush as he said that "kind of.. she's cute.." I said and rub my nape.

"Her name is Athena Georgia Ortiz." He said.

What a cute name for a cute girl.. I thought to myself.

"But don't expect na she's like other girls.. she's different in so many ways Luca." He said and cross his arm.

"What do you mean?" I ask a bit confused by what he said..

"You'll see.. anyways jan kana mag aaral pa ako."
He said and he start to stand up and walk away.

What does he meant by that..? Athena is different...from other.. girls... I start to wonder.

I suddenly got a text from my dad saying

"Son, you have to go home now" He said in the text message. what the heck is going on?

Athena's pov:

Matatapos naman ang araw. All of my exam are all done so I can rest on the weekdays and visit my mom's grave. Suddenly I got a text from my dad..

"Go home now." He said in the text message.

Huh? Bakit kaya.. did something bad happened to dad?! Wait..no if that happened..Miss Fiona would call me right away.. than what is it?!

I thought to myself habang nag lalakad na ako palabas ng school na may hawak na orange juice sa kamay ko. I suddenly bump into someone because I was so deep in my thoughts!

"Oh! I'm so sorry!" I look up as i recognize who is it. It's Mister Clyden Luca Perez! My new classmate! I froze on my tracks and I can see on his face that he's really annoyed by what happened on his shirt.

"Oh! C'mon! Watch where your going!" He said and look to my eyes, it feels like his eyes is piercing into my soul as he look up to me.

I bow as deep as I can and apologize many times.
"I'm really sorry!!! Mister Perez.."

"Next time watch where your going!" He said and walk off.

Well..crap..matatapos na nga lang ang araw ko gamito pa.. well sanay naman akong sinisigawan so it's fine. I start to walk as fast as I could to go home.

-At home-

As I go inside our house I see dad is watching the door.

"I'm...home..why do you want me to go home early dad?" I ask him quite nervous.. kase yun tingin nya sa akin parang he will kill in any minute now.

"Take a bath and Change your clothes. We're going somewhere." He said and he start to walk away and go to the living room.

I just nod and go to my room, after maybe an hour i finish.

"I'm all done.." I said and go to the living room. He look at me head to toe, it seems like he analyzing me and my clothes.

"Good. Now let's go." He grab my arm and drag me to his car.

-At the car-

"Saan tayo pupunta dad..?" I ask him as I sit on the passenger seat.

"You'll know when we get there."

Clyden's pov:

"Dad, do you have a meeting with someone?" I ask my dad who's sitting beside me

We were in a restaurant, first class restaurant to be exact. I have no idea what the heck is going on at this moment. Ang sabi lang sa akin ni dad ay mag ayos ako at aalis kami. He didn't explain why.. Franklin Ivan Perez is my father and is also a CEO of a big Law firm that someday will be mine. Because ako ang successor ni dad that's why my course is law.
Suddenly my dad got up from his sit and greet a man with black suit.

"Good evening, Mister Ortiz." My dad said..

Wait..what Ortiz..? Did I hear that right? Ortiz? Sya ang daddy ni Athena?! I thought to myself.

"Good evening to you too Sir Perez" The guy with black suit give dad a shake hand.

"Luca, this is Mister Raymond Ortiz" my dad introduce him to me.

"I believe this your one and only daughter?" My dad said as he noticed a girl with long black hair with a black dress with a ribbon on her head.

"Yes, hon introduce yourself to Mister Perez"

And my eyes widen when i confirm it myself. It's really is..

"My name is Athena Georgia Ortiz. It's nice meeting you Mister Perez" Athena and dad give each other a hand shake.

"And this is my eldest son, introduce yourself."
My dad said.

"Good evening, Mister Ortiz and Miss Ortiz, my name is Clyden Luca Perez." I take Athena's hand and kiss it gently.

To be continue...