Chapter 5: GETTING TO KNOW HER

Clyden's POV:

After we ate the lunch that my beautiful wife cooked, I help her clean the dishes as a good husband would.

"Are you free after this?" I ask.

"Hmmm...tapos ko naman na ang mga assignments ko, and yun mga gawaing bahay, so yeah, I'm free." She said while slightly tilting her head to the side.

"Is there any place you want to go? I can take you!" I said like a puppy, who's asking his owner to take his dog for a walk.

"My mom..." She said, but it seems like head is in the air.

"To tita's grave?" I ask.

She just nod and continue washing the dishes. I wanna make her happy, I think to myself for a second. I can take her there. I wanna make this girl as happy as ever.

"Sure, we can go." I said, smiling while looking at her. She stop, and look at me.

"Huh? Saan?" Tano nya.

"You said that you want to go see your mom, so we're going. It seems kase that your stress. I can see it in your eyes." I said, and point it at my eyes, to let her know that her eye bags is a bit visible, not wanting to be rude, I just use my eyes.

She wipe her hands and go to the living room, and look at herself at the mirror. She sigh and look at me.

"Fine.. I think I need some fresh air too." Natutuwa akong napangiti sa kanya.

"Yay! Good, have some cold shower, misis ko." Sabi ko. "Ako na ang bahala dito sa dishes, go treat yourself with a cold shower or warm bath." I said while smiling softly to her.

She slightly smile, and go to her room, and got out after a minute or so, while holding some clothes on her arms. While waiting for her, I just sat of the kitchen counter, and swiping on my phone.

Suddenly a call from one of my friend pops up. It was Ethan.

CALL:
"Yo bro, sama ka? We're going to have some drinks this eve, are you comin'?" Tanong ni Ethan.

I didn't notice that I was already smiling,
"I can't bro, busy with my girl."

"What? Girl? When did you get a girlfriend?" He asks, a hint of confusion on his tone.

"Just last night.. a beautiful delicate girl.." I said, remembering her cute angry face.

"O..okay? Sige, call me if you change your mind, bro." Ethan said, and ended the call.

After waiting for an hour for my wife to get ready, she came out of her room looking like a goddess that fell from heaven. She's wearing a cute spring white mesh with an embroidery of flowers of it. She looks like a fairy princess. Sounds childish, but true. She's truly is beautiful.

I didn't even realize that I was just staring at her indescribable beauty.

"What..? Di ba bagay? pangit ba?" She ask and about to retrieve to her room.

"No.. I... I apologize for staring too much.. but your incredibly stunning. I swear. I'm not lying." I can see a blush on her cute face.

"Regalo toh ni mom sa akin noong.. sinosuot ko lang toh, pag dadalaw ako sa kanya." I can see that she's a bit shy about this, she's playing with her thumbs. Honestly she just the cutest.

"You look wonderful." She slightly smile and keep shifting glances all around the room.

"Thank you.." she was also wearing a pearl headband, and a white bag.