CHAPTER 75

Rylie's POV

Where is it? Rylie scattered the cabinet's content out of the table, but there was no vial inside of it.

No red or green vials.

Sh*t!

"Ry? Are you ok?" Kelly patted her right shoulder, but she jerked it away.

She went to another cabinet and swooped the contents out of it, but there was no vial. She even knocked some test tubes and chairs to search for the two vials, but there was nothing.

"Ry. What's happening?"

There was an alarm in Kelly's voice, and Rylie turned towards the tall woman. "Kelly...... the vials...... it's all gone."

Kelly, Hunter, Hanna, and Nathan looked at each other before coming to the cabinet to inspect too. They all turned towards her when they finished looking at all the cabinets.

Rylie felt dread in her gut. Who on earth will take the vials? The other were-witches are either dead or had fled before all the commotion happened.

The persons present in this room during her father's last breath are Lina, Elder Tristan, Elder Lola, Alpha Gab, Kelly, and Aly.

"What the hell?" Kelly whispered in the air.

Rylie's eye squinted. She had an inkling of who took the vials, but she had no right to accuse anyone. Especially now that the witches are helping them.

"What should we do, Ry?" Hanna's eyes became clouded. "We need the cure for Macey. We can't just let whoever it was that took the vials away from us."

After saying that, Hanna collapsed on Nathan's arms and cried. Nathan patted his wife's back and looked at her.

"Ry. It's Macey we are talking about here!" Nathan gritted his teeth. "Damn it!"

Rylie bit her lip hard. She cares about Macey too. But now that the vials are gone. How will they be able to help the kids transform back?

"I'm sure it's here, somewhere." Kelly tried to look at the now-empty cabinets.

Kelly looked so desperate. Desperate than Rylie. Nathan and Hanna also looked for the vials in the empty cabinets, and Hunter looked at the two couples with his fist closed.

"Who took it?! Damn it!"

Hunter punched a bed beside him.

Rylie shook her head. They won the war but not the battle; that vial is important.

"There are only three suspects I have in mind who took it, but I cannot accuse them if they helped us rescue the whole pack. Plus, we already made an oath to Lina's coven of witches."

Kelly stopped looking at the cabinet and threw her a glare. "Lina? That witch! I'm going to murder her!"

Rylie put out her hands in front of Kelly. She shook her head. "Don't be too hasty. Lina is a powerful witch. If she really has the vials. We can discuss strategies to take it. We need to confirm first if she had it."

You really are an extraordinary human, Rylie Scott. I never quite met someone like you before. You had adapted fast to the werewolves, and now the witches will be played under your hands.

I can already see your father in you.

Her wolf started to pace on her mind saying that.

Rylie closed her eyes for a moment and vanished the invasion of it from her mind. She doesn't need it stroking her ego. She needs to plan.