SPECIAL CHAPTER 1

"Hey."

Rylie looked up from what she was writing when Lina came into the library. She was now back in the pack and decided to transfer into the nearby university. Her mother and grandmother didn't want her to transfer but since she was a werewolf now, she can't live in a city knowing that she'll lost control in any moment because of the Lobo form.

"Hi, Lina."

Lina looked at her notes and sighed. "You are still poring over that book?"

Rylie looked at the book she was reading and smiled. It was one of the journals her father did for the Light Moon Pack. It was made into a book by Alpha Gab and she didn't know that her father did some extensive research in the witches magic and the werewolf's blood.

"I guess there's no harm in trying to find solutions."

Lina pursed her lips. "I am finding ways to remove the Lobo form. If they can merge it with the wolf inside the realm of the werewolf's mind. I think we could also separate it."

"Thanks for the hard work, Lina."

Rylie smiled, but then Kelly's face appeared on her mind and her smile faltered. Kelly was the one who taught her about the Lobo form. The tall woman also sacrificed herself. If only she could be on time then maybe---maybe she was able to save Kelly from Nora's hands.

Lina squeezed her shoulders. "We promised the whole supernatural community that we won't do something drastic that could effect our existence. We are slowly rebuilding everything and you can count on that, Ry."

There were still times that Rylie would wake up in the middle of the night and hear the screams of battle. The blood and cries of werewolves and witches. The death on her hands but it slowly decreased as time passes by.

"By the way did you um...consumate the mating?"

Rylie immediately felt heat creeped up her face. Aly and her didn't really think about it because they are keeping Jesseth in their small cabin. The noise could wake up a child and she's not really sure if their mating will not consist of screams and broken furnitures.

It was hard getting closer and snuggling to Aly at night with dirty thoughts running to her mind too. There was this one time that Aly was hugging her from the back and it took everything in her not to turn around and kissed Aly and make love to her right then and there. Aly's breath was fanning the side of her ears and its turning her on.

Lina's eyes widens. "You haven't?!"

The witch also put a hand to her mouth then shook her head.

Rylie bit her lip. "How can we do that when Jesseth could be hearing our ruckus?"

Lina smiled naughtily at her. "I'll babysit Jesseth for today. You two should go for it. It's the full moon tonight. You have slipped so many full moons. Don't screw this one."

After saying that Lina immediately ran out of the library and went out. Rylie also stood up and followed the witch outside. She shook her head when she saw Lina went to their small cabin.

Her smile immediately lit up when she saw Aly with Jesseth. Aly was carrying Jesseth in her arms when Lina came into view and snatched their child away.

"I'll take care of the kid." Lina briefly glanced at her before a grin appeared on her lips. "It's long been overdue. Toodles!"

Jesseth, surprisingly didn't cry even when Lina was happily trudging out of the pack's location.

Aly looked at her with her mouth hanging open.

Rylie leaned on the doorway and her lips tugged up in a corner. Aly looked so lost and it was so cute. She looked at the sigil's entrance before looking back at Rylie, mouthing.

"When will she bring back, Jesseth?"

Mate.....We will mate tonight!

I know....

She bit her lip when Aly's eyes widened. The realization must have settled in. Rylie nodded her head when Aly's eyes suddenly became fiery.

---------------

Rylie cracked her neck from side to side. Then she looked at the clock. It was already 8 pm. She was still here in the library looking at the books at reading. But her body is already being heated. It was scorching heat but she was able to tamper it down because the full moon is not yet ready to came out in the open.

Mate.....

Rylie felt a burning desire started to creep up inside her body. When she looked out of the window. The full moon is already out as the clouds disperse in the sky. The howling of the wolf can be heard all around them.

Before Rylie could stand up from where she was.

The door burst open and Aly stood there panting.

The tension and heat appeared in between them and Aly slammed the door closed. In a blur, Rylie was pinned down on the table, the books scattering from the impact and the table was shaken. If she was an ordinary woman, she'll surely get a fracture but their healing abilities was able to brace her muscles for the impact.

Aly was panting and sniffing her hair. It was so loud and so sensual that Rylie can fee her southern regions started to get wet.

She closed her eyes tightly. The sensation of burning inside her body was turning into a scorching lava.

"Rylie.... I want you so much it's driving me crazy."

Aly closed her eyes tightly and Rylie caressed Aly's face. Aly is one of the gentlest woman she knew but seeing her lose her control like this is turning her on big time. They had been waiting long enough. It's time that they consummate the mating.

"Ravish me...I want your marks on me tonight. My Beta----"

Aly opened her eyes and searched her eyes. "A-Are you sure? I'll be gentle as far as I control it. I love you so much, Rylie."

"And I love you too." Rylie leaned in to capture Aly's lips and the burst of taste started exploding inside her mouth. It was sweet and fragrant like a cotton candy.