∆∆∆ TWELVE ∆∆∆

Nini's POV

Let me tell you how I found myself at drea's party, looking for someone, sooo......

FLASH BACK

So after i went back to the computer room, not too long the whole lab building was been blast with music, and I knew just who was behind, so I turned deaf ears to it and started working on my brand name and it's design, when I was finally done, it was break over so I carried my bag and went to the parking lot.

Suleman was already there, so I entered the car and we went home straight.

When I got home, the house was quiet and I was confused, LIKE WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!!!!

That was what came to my mind, then I went straight to my room and called sassy but I found out she wasn't at home too.

I brought out my phone from my bag and found three messages, one from dad, the other from sassy and one from Dara.

POPS😘😎

Nini, I went on a business trip and won't be back till next week, I love you and also your mom went for a job at Abuja, she said she would be back by Monday.
Toodles❤️❤️

KRAZZY... SASSY😜😝😜

Hey cuz, I went to meet one of my childhood friend lekki, see you later.

BIG D...😎😏

I'm at julan's place see ya later, mum and dad are not around so you and that monkey shouldn't scatter the house🙄🙄

I couldn't suppress the laughter, even on the phone he called her monkey, when will they ever grow up, so right now I was home alone.

FREEDOM!!!!

I quickly had my shower and wore a multi colored body hug gown, then I went to the kitchen to look for food.

I opened the fridge and saw a small pack of dominoes pizza, I took it out and went to microwave it. Then when it was hot, I brought it out and went to the freezer to take a blocked orange and tumeric smoothie I made yesterday night.

I went to my room, switch on the TV before putting it on Netflix, I was watching WEDNESDAY!!! The series everyone were talking about in my class, I actually find them interesting but school and reading won't let me have time.

I watched all the episodes of season one while eating my pizza and smoothie.

When it was close to 5:30 I replied my dad, sassy and dara's message, then I went outside to the the jacuzzi and took a lot of pictures, then I sat down on one of the bin bag chair and started selecting the picture I like out of the one I took.

I picked the best and posted it on IG and wrote the caption of home alone!!!, Now I really needed someone to talk too and I was getting really bored. I went back to my room and logged into my design account on my Mac book laptop, I only design in school when I'm bored or when I'm kinda emotional.

I started feeling a little bit sad about the way I said my words to Jake, maybe I should have been a little polite.

I was still angry about this morning and he just increased it by asking such foolish question.

I started doing my real design on my laptop and I finally finished before 7:30. The design was mad!!! It was dope and I couldn't help but hype my hand work, when I was done I connected my iPhone 14 promax to my laptop and transferred it.

I couldn't wait to start my own brand business or modelling, it's really becoming a dream come through.

Since I developed my love for fashion, I've always wanted to be like the Kardashians, most especially all the girls and my role models from their family are