16

The following morning Jane and I were at work in the basement. I was asking Jane if she recalls the day she took me the cemetary to see why my mother was dead. She said yes and it was difficult for her to tell me, since I crave for the truth. She is correct even if its painful. I only prefer to hear about. 

Jane let me see your toe? No its not hurting that bad. Jane let me know when you want me to look at it. Okay, it hurts that bad. Sit down on the table.

Maura removes my shoe and sock.

Jane that has to be cut and drained. Maura that is why I didn't want to tell you. Jane I am a doctor. Yes for people who are dead. Not entirely true. Ah shit that hurts. Sorry had to give you a shot to numb your big toe.

I cut her skin to relieve the pressure. The relief was evident right away. I cleaned the area with peroxide. Jane could see it bubbling.I dabbed a cotto ball with more peroxide to kill the germs.I placed a tooth pick and tols her to use thes cane.

Man all this for a hang nail. Yes to prevent an infection. Here is your shoe and sock. No field work for you today and I am going to make sure too.

Maura calls  Sheriff Jay Halstead. He asks to speak to me.He said if more time is needed  he would change it. I end the call with Jay after speaking with him again. Jane isn't thrilled with me.

Maura Yelina has invited us over to play poker for fun. I told her I would pick up some dinner. Her new exterior, Kiki's BMW bench and other bench is knew in her  poker room. Poker room? Yes a poker room.

I kiss Jane and she gets in the elevator.

Everyone Rizzoli is  not work in the field no exceptions. 

Jay says hi to me than leaves back to his office.

My husband informed us all  you are to stay here. Ah poor partner. Yes Hailey she removed a hang nail it was inflamed. Tomorrow I hope to be back in the field. My daughter is coming now to get my car. Jane I would of drove it. Frost I don't need you getting a speeding ticket and Nina asking me why I let you drive it.

Hi mom so a hang nail? Yes, here's my keys. I will bring your keys and remote to you. Thank you Dorothy and baby girl.

They leave and I do a little paper work when  Maura brings our lunched warmed up outside.

Maura this toe better feel better. I know Bergman just left for a double homicide case. Babe hopefully, it will be. Did Julianne come and get your car? Yes. 

Check out Yilena's new house she had built on her existing lot.

Cute bench

Cute bench. She said she saw it in a consignment store along with a bmw bench kiki made too. This is her poker room.

Whose going to be the dealer? One of us I guess

We finished our chili verde, rice, beans, tortillas left overs and drank a lipton mint tea. We went back inside and Jane complained using a cane.